[ModernTank] Fake Online User [Paid] [Deleted]

Just baught it, could it be that it remotly slows down the site or is that my imagination?
The viewing unknown page is frustrating. For the rest it seems ok.
How do we update this plugin? I onlu received a mail with my purchase?
Hi Robby i have done testing and it is not slowing down the site the viewing unknown page think i am working on to try and get into the next update. Can you please explain to me what you mean by update this plugin? and also your question about I only received a mail with my purchase?

Thank you

Hi Robby i have done testing and it is not slowing down the site the viewing unknown page think i am working on to try and get into the next update. Can you please explain to me what you mean by update this plugin? and also your question about I only received a mail with my purchase?

Thank you
Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. I just want to know how i can download the update package of the plugin?
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. I just want to know how i can download the update package of the plugin?
Thanks in advance.
When their is an update for the add-on an email will be sent out to you automatically with a link that you will be able to click on so you can receive the update.

I hope that answers your question for you

When their is an update for the add-on an email will be sent out to you automatically with a link that you will be able to click on so you can receive the update.

I hope that answers your question for you
I didn't got an email for todays update, can you check on this plz?

Strange thing is happening after 1 day.after couple of minutes all members are dissepearing. Tried to change the options. Cron job is the same as before.

It is possible to exclude a group in the next update?
Like right now it shows banned user, if not its no problem :p

Ill see what i can do if not in the next update then ill try for a future update :)

Strange thing is happening after 1 day.after couple of minutes all members are dissepearing. Tried to change the options. Cron job is the same as before.
Please explain i don't understand what you mean and if you can provide some screen shots that would be great :)

Dont know what to say more. When i put in the values with options and then let the cron job run it runs for a couple of minutes and then it's over. I didn't change anything on the cron job. Just the options page. What are the default numbers for option page and cron job? In the beginning it worked fine.

Dont know what to say more. When i put in the values with options and then let the cron job run it runs for a couple of minutes and then it's over. I didn't change anything on the cron job. Just the options page. What are the default numbers for option page and cron job? In the beginning it worked fine.

It is by default 1 hour (60 mins) but you can easily change that in the options page but what you are saying is weird because i am not having that problem. also you need to enter how long you want it to run in mins not hours so if you want 2 hours that would = 120 mins. if that still does not work i would suggest that you fully uninstall my add-on including all the files that you put into your FTP server of my add-on and then reinstall it.

I hope that helps :)

It is by default 1 hour (60 mins) but you can easily change that in the options page but what you are saying is weird because i am not having that problem. also you need to enter how long you want it to run in mins not hours so if you want 2 hours that would = 120 mins. if that still does not work i would suggest that you fully uninstall my add-on including all the files that you put into your FTP server of my add-on and then reinstall it.

I hope that helps :)
With your instructions it works like a charm:)
Thanks for the great support(y)

Purchased this a while ago and finally just installed it. Two things I'd like to see. One.. on the member card viewing unknown page to viewing forum list or even better a randomized thread. Other, Superuser members over ride where someone considered a superuser admin views real last time the person was online rather then the last time the cron ran.

Purchased this a while ago and finally just installed it. Two things I'd like to see. One.. on the member card viewing unknown page to viewing forum list or even better a randomized thread. Other, Superuser members over ride where someone considered a superuser admin views real last time the person was online rather then the last time the cron ran.
Thank you for the suggestion and we are going to try and put that into the next update as for "Other, Superuser members over ride where someone considered a superuser admin views real last time the person was online rather then the last time the cron ran." i am not really sure what you mean if you can please explain that more to me maybe in a private message that would be great :)

Stupid question. How do I download the latest version?

Thanks
That is not a stupid question at all you should of gotten a email with a download link as soon as i uploaded it for download. If you did not get that email and do not have the first email that was sent to you when you first got the add-on please send me a PM with your email address that you used to buy the add-on and ill send you your link :)

Please tell me how to do so would be included in the online users only with avatars
And looked different pages on the forum

Top Bottom