[ModernTank] Fake Online User [Paid] [Deleted]

Thank you for the suggestion and we are going to try and put that into the next update as for "Other, Superuser members over ride where someone considered a superuser admin views real last time the person was online rather then the last time the cron ran." i am not really sure what you mean if you can please explain that more to me maybe in a private message that would be great :)

I think what Mike is saying if it's possible to make it so Super Admins see when the member was actually last on, not when they were last "on" according to your addon.

I was considering this but reading the posts in this thread I am put off by not being able to omit x usergroups. I wouldn't want to add 20 members and most of them being banned

I was considering this but reading the posts in this thread I am put off by not being able to omit x usergroups. I wouldn't want to add 20 members and most of them being banned
sorry topcat i am not understanding your question

its not a question its a statement. Basically this mod shows banned members in the users online list which isn't good

its not a question its a statement. Basically this mod shows banned members in the users online list which isn't good
where are you reading that or can you please send me a screen shot of what you are seeing when using the add-on because it does not happen when i try.

Please send it in a PM to me Thank you

post 66 in this thread

I dont have this addon yet, but I wouldn't want it to show banned members in the users online info.

betatester updated [ModernTank] Fake Online User with a new update entry:

[modernTank] Fake Online User

• Under new ownership
  • Everyone that already bought this add-on will stay how it is.
  • for any concerns please only contact me about them or the email that is provided when you purchased the add-on.
  • Everything else is the same

This is not an update this is just to let everyone know what is going on if you already have version 1.0.8 you have the latest version

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same here.
Anyone that has not gotten an email with a link by now I need you to send me a PM with your email address that is associated with paypal at the point you purchased the add-on and what you would like your updated email address to be.

What happens is when you buy the add-on the program records the email address that is used at the time of purchase that PayPal uses. So if that is different then the one you want the updates to go to please let me know in a PM and I would be happy to change it. The only other reason that someone would not of received the update would be if they are past a year. Which in that case they can renew their updates/support by contacting me.

Question. Does this actually work in increasing membership?
Yes it does because it boosts your SEO which means that when your topic is searched on a search engine it will boost you from lets say for example page 7 to page 2. And when people come to your site they will think it is very active due to them being able to see "people" active.

Hmm.. how does faking the online membership boost your SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a websiteor a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.

Top Bottom