[ModernTank] Fake Online User [Paid] [Deleted]

@betatester
Well anyway. eransss has and had everything he needed to send the Update Emails.
And i am really fed up, because i made some different agreement with him then the one Year payment.....
Also he´s telling all time just the price will change but the price was all time the 5$.
(...still have a chance to get it for $5 before i change the price...)

This is just annoying.

@betatester
Well anyway. eransss has and had everything he needed to send the Update Emails.
And i am really fed up, because i made some different agreement with him then the one Year payment.....
Also he´s telling all time just the price will change but the price was all time the 5$.
(...still have a chance to get it for $5 before i change the price...)

This is just annoying.

I am sorry for anything that was said to you before I owned it I don't have any messages from him I am not him at all but if you send it all to me I'll make sure it is done I normally try and reply and resolve the issue. Please do not go based on the past since we are 2 totally different people. I would appreciate it if you can please take that post down

Worst update ever, a big copyright on the bottom of the home page and the unknown page issue is still not resolved.

Yes it does because it boosts your SEO which means that when your topic is searched on a search engine it will boost you from lets say for example page 7 to page 2. And when people come to your site they will think it is very active due to them being able to see "people" active.

But I still don't undertand, how installing this add-on alone boost SEO ranking, as I understand SEO ranking is due to the content of your site.

What do you all think about this size? i cut it by half.

which do you like better the one in the center or the one that shows it on the left?

and how about if it says SEO Helper add-on copyright ModernTank ©2014 instead

please if answering to this posting only say left or center and what you think of the size and what you think about the new title.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.15.59 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.15.59 PM.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.22.32 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.22.32 PM.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.45.31 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.45.31 PM.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.48.34 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 1.48.34 PM.webp
    10 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
totally up to you ;)
Maybe an option to change the position of the copyright, also the text?!
Mean, the position right now isn´t optimum.

Received it now, thanks. upgrading there is now a big copyright, please remove this as this was a unbranded add-on when purchased. Expecting us to pay more to remove it when you only added it after taking over the project is unfair to those of us that purchased it long ago. Adding it to new purchases is one thing.. But this is wrong doing it to those that purchased it unbranded. Also why is a $5.00 add-on, $10.00 to renew after 1st year?

Anyway uninstalled until this is resolved as no point in using an add-on that says across the footer "hey look we fake our user count"..

i have fixed the banding it is still their but i have cut it down by half the size and i changed it to also say SEO Partner add-on copyright ModernTank ©2014 so it is not as obouvs to what the add-on is here is a pic of what it will now look like this will be up in a few mins to download and anyone that has purchased the copyright removal will not be receiving an update since their have been no other changes to it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 12.02.08 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 12.02.08 AM.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom