1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ModernTank] Fake Online User [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by eransss, May 16, 2013.

1. eransss

eransss Active Member

eransss submitted a new resource:

[ModernTank] Fake Online User - This add-on is so create an environment to help make your forum look popular

Free support for the first 90 days from purchase date and free updates for 1 year from date purchased after that it is $10 a year for updates and $5 to extend support for another 10 months to make it a full year.
    Read more about this resource...

2. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Didn't there use to be a free version of this add on? :cautious:

Connor Smith likes this.
  3. eransss

eransss Active Member

not like this one and i am pretty sure that it was taken down because it was not working but mine does work

4. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

It definitely worked, I had it on my old site thepetboard that I sold. Looks like the previous author took it down... floris or ragtek maybe?

5. eransss

eransss Active Member

6. eransss

eransss Active Member

If you already have this add-on working for you their is no need to update it

7. eransss

eransss Active Member

Also at this moment in time Fake Online User does not work with Add-on Install & Upgrade
    but we hope that it will in the near future

8. eransss

eransss Active Member

make sure that when it is installed that you go into the Cron and find where it says Fake Online User just like how you see in the pictures below that is how you can get it to run once it is installed

Attached Files:

9. eransss

eransss Active Member

eransss updated [ModernTank] Fake Online User with a new update entry:

[ModernTank] Fake Online User

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. gmaister22

gmaister22 Active Member

5$ for that? I don't think it's even worth it, considering the fact that there are way more "must have addons" like lets say "Online Ribbon" or "Sitemap" that are free, i'd reconsider making that one a paid addon...

11. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Feel free to write your own add-on if that's the case.

As per site policy, telling developers how to market and distribute their add-ons is not acceptable.

12. gmaister22

gmaister22 Active Member

I'm not telling them, i'm only expressing my opinion...free will right? :)

13. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It wasn't a request.

If you don't like the price, move on or write it yourself.

trigatch4, resonansER, StRonK and 3 others like this.
  14. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

You clearly have absolutely zero idea as to the amount of time and effort that goes into making an add-on or the overall cost of the time spent supporting such an add-on. Incredibly disrespectful and uncalled for.

15. gmaister22

gmaister22 Active Member

That's what i'm doing mate, i'm also expressing my thoughts, opinions, what's wrong with that?

16. TsinJu

TsinJu Well-Known Member

I would like to know whats the difference to this Addon?!

17. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

The link you pasted doesn't work.

18. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

You should express your thoughts better, in a way that is not against the site policy. If you don''t like the price of an add on then move along. Don''t ***** and moan in the add on''s thread about the price.

19. TsinJu

TsinJu Well-Known Member

20. eransss

eransss Active Member

My add-on is simpler to use and does not make you choose and/or make a usergroup it makes up random names and puts it into the members online now for any amount of time you would like and you get to choose how many members you would like for it to show and how many guests

TsinJu and luutruong like this.