[ModernTank] Fake Online User [Paid] [Deleted]

eransss

eransss submitted a new resource:

[ModernTank] Fake Online User - This add-on is so create an environment to help make your forum look popular

Fake Online User is for admins that want to make it so that their forum is populated even when it is not.

Free support for the first 90 days from purchase date and free updates for 1 year from date purchased after that it is $10 a year for updates and $5 to extend support for another 10 months to make it a full year.
Read more about this resource...

not like this one and i am pretty sure that it was taken down because it was not working but mine does work

not like this one and i am pretty sure that it was taken down because it was not working but mine does work
It definitely worked, I had it on my old site thepetboard that I sold. Looks like the previous author took it down... floris or ragtek maybe?

Also at this moment in time Fake Online User does not work with Add-on Install & Upgrade
but we hope that it will in the near future

make sure that when it is installed that you go into the Cron and find where it says Fake Online User just like how you see in the pictures below that is how you can get it to run once it is installed

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.30 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.30 AM.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.37 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.37 AM.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.43 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.43 AM.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.47 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 10.48.47 AM.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 60
eransss updated [ModernTank] Fake Online User with a new update entry:

[ModernTank] Fake Online User

Please remove all old files of any previous versions of this add-on you have installed or tried to install as this new update will only work if all old files are removed.

still go by pictures to get i to work

Should now work with Chris Deeming's Add-on Install & Upgrade add-on

If it does not please let me know i know their are still bugs and we are working hard to fix them but this should fix a big part of them :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

5$ for that? I don't think it's even worth it, considering the fact that there are way more "must have addons" like lets say "Online Ribbon" or "Sitemap" that are free, i'd reconsider making that one a paid addon...

5$ for that? I don't think it's even worth it, considering the fact that there are way more "must have addons" like lets say "Online Ribbon" or "Sitemap" that are free, i'd reconsider making that one a paid addon...
You clearly have absolutely zero idea as to the amount of time and effort that goes into making an add-on or the overall cost of the time spent supporting such an add-on. Incredibly disrespectful and uncalled for.

That's what i'm doing mate, i'm also expressing my thoughts, opinions, what's wrong with that?

You should express your thoughts better, in a way that is not against the site policy. If you don''t like the price of an add on then move along. Don''t ***** and moan in the add on''s thread about the price.

I would like to know whats the difference to this Addon?!
My add-on is simpler to use and does not make you choose and/or make a usergroup it makes up random names and puts it into the members online now for any amount of time you would like and you get to choose how many members you would like for it to show and how many guests

Top Bottom