XF 1.3 Moderation Queue

GOFORBROKE

I am unable to access my Moderation Queue. I guess I was spammed like crazy so my server is BLAH.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

How do I delete them from the admin's page? vs index.php?moderation-queue/

If it's one person, you can clear them out via the spam cleaner. Otherwise, in general they would need to be deleted from the position they're in.

Do you know how many items are in the queue?

If it's one person, you can clear them out via the spam cleaner. Otherwise, in general they would need to be deleted from the position they're in.

Do you know how many items are in the queue?
I deleted the last member!

I am unable to click. It's at 6795 around that line.

Last edited:
It may be a memory issue. You could try adding this to config.php:
Code:
ini_set('memory_limit', -1);
However, that may not suffice. (We already do things to limit the size of the page, but it still involves checking most entries, mainly for permission reasons.)

If possible, I would recommend deleting entries using the inline moderation tools in the front-end. (If these were all posted by one user but you've removed that user, it unfortunately does remove some of the tools that can be used.)

It may be a memory issue. You could try adding this to config.php:
Code:
ini_set('memory_limit', -1);
However, that may not suffice. (We already do things to limit the size of the page, but it still involves checking most entries, mainly for permission reasons.)

If possible, I would recommend deleting entries using the inline moderation tools in the front-end. (If these were all posted by one user but you've removed that user, it unfortunately does remove some of the tools that can be used.)
That helped. It's gonna take a while to load but it's loading. Thanks :)

Top Bottom