Moderation Queue

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

I've created a article system with own content types (including search,like,moderation handler)

My problem is, that the moderation queue updates not immediately, it took 1h, to change the number from 0 to 2.
mod.webp

If i go direct to the mod queue page, i can see the articles, but the mod bar shows the false number:(

modque.webp
The handler refreshes the cache, right?
PHP:
public function insertIntoModerationQueue($contentType, $contentId, $contentDate){..
$this->rebuildModerationQueueCountCache();
}
So AFAIK i don't need to do anything, just to add it into the handler, right?

As long as the method in the model is called, it should work automatically. I don't see any reason for it to not be triggered (as using that works locally).

As long as the method in the model is called, it should work automatically. I don't see any reason for it to not be triggered (as using that works locally).
It's really strange:(

When the counter is 0, and i create an article, it takes 1h to update the counter.
But once it is >0 it changes immediately after creating a new article.

Oh you didn't include that distinction. :) I will have to check that locally.

OK that's exactly happening:

I have nothing in the mod-queue.
I create an article (it is set automatic to be moderated).
The Mod-queue doesn't change, it is still 0 in the modbar.

If i click on the mod-queue, i'm getting redirected to the overview page, where i can see the new article.

If i wait ~1h, the counter changes.
If i now create an new article, it changes immediately to 2.
If i then approve the article, it changes immediately to 1.

Hope this helps^^

I've just been testing this by unapproving a post (using inline mod), and the count is being updated. I can't see why the count wouldn't be updated if you're using the moderation queue model - except in a case where the stats stored in the session reflect the same time as the cache update (and I don't really think that should happen).

Can you reproduce the issue by unapproving a post?

Top Bottom