Moderation queue pagination?

CTXMedia

My IPB board will generate roughly 50,000 items for the moderation queue (when it imports all the unapproved posts).

There currently doesn't appear to be any pagination in the moderator queue (my small test import has injected 131 items and I would have expect a page 2 or more if there was).

Is this something that will be coming in a later release?

If it hasn't been mentioned before, can it be added at some point in the future as I'm fairly sure my browser will curl up and die if I try to display fifty thousand items ... :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Shaun :D

No, once a post in the mod-queue has been dealt with, it is removed; whether it has been approved or deleted.

It sounds as if soft deleted posts are being imported with the moderated flag still set.

...(my small test import has injected 131 items and I would have expect a page 2 or more if there was).
Is there any way to determine how many IPB non-soft deleted, but still moderated items that you had before your test import?

Is it possible that you had 131 moderated items and the rest of the items in your moderation queue were soft deleted?

Is there any way to determine how many IPB non-soft deleted, but still moderated items that you had before your test import?

I didn't do a full import, only a few thousand threads/posts, but I know from the counters on the IPB skin that there are around 50,000 or so in total.

Is it possible that you had 131 moderated items and the rest of the items in your moderation queue were soft deleted?

I think they're all added into the Mod Queue regardless, however I've done a bit more testing and the "delete" mod action doesn't physically delete, just hides/soft-deletes it, so that'll be fine.

I assume I can run a post-import query to mark them all soft-deleted in XF?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

why you cant do it with next update?
moderation queue in xenforo is not convenient and looks terrible
why not in the same way as a regular thread list? with pagination and moderation tools
It would be much more convenient to use

why not in the same way as a regular thread list?
in vbulletin its much more convenient
after migration i have thouthands items in moderation and have not any normal tool to do somethin with it

If they are moderated threads, you can deal with them via the batch thread update tool in the ACP.

If they're posts, they can be roughly dealt with via queries (can explain if needed).

Top Bottom