Moderation Queue Issue

So my users have to apply for residency in the forums. A current user has said it showing "awaiting approval" but my account does not show anything in the moderator queue nor can I find it anywhere on the forums.

So my users have to apply for residency in the forums. A current user has said it showing "awaiting approval" but my account does not show anything in the moderator queue nor can I find it anywhere on the forums.
Maybe? I tested that out recently and it seems 'Accessible' means that the Moderation Queue and Reported Items always show, but they are always empty when clicked on.

http://xenforo.com/help/moderators/
The Moderator Bar is visible for all users who are made moderators. However, the Moderation Queue and Reported Items are only accessible with the following moderator permissions enabled:
  • Moderation Queue - View moderated threads / posts and Delete thread by anyone and Edit post by anyone.
  • Reported Items - Delete post by anyone or Edit post by anyone.

Maybe? I tested that out recently and it seems 'Accessible' means that the Moderation Queue and Reported Items always show, but they are always empty when clicked on.

http://xenforo.com/help/moderators/
The Moderator Bar is visible for all users who are made moderators. However, the Moderation Queue and Reported Items are only accessible with the following moderator permissions enabled:
  • Moderation Queue - View moderated threads / posts and Delete thread by anyone and Edit post by anyone.
  • Reported Items - Delete post by anyone or Edit post by anyone.

I have everything set but it's not showing anything visible in the moderator queue.

Could that user send you a link to the content? Is it really being moderated? (It may need to be a link to a post near the content, not sure, have not tested)

Is this your site? So you can create test users in the adminCP?

Top Bottom