1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation Queue Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Andrew Callander, Aug 9, 2011.

1. So my users have to apply for residency in the forums. A current user has said it showing "awaiting approval" but my account does not show anything in the moderator queue nor can I find it anywhere on the forums.
    ChemicalKicks likes this.
  2. Jeremy P

Jeremy P Well-Known Member

The moderation queue is for posts :p
    User approval:
    Admin CP > Users > Users Awaiting Approval
  3. yes it's for a post that someone made.. I don't approve user accounts, they authorize in email.
  4. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Maybe? I tested that out recently and it seems 'Accessible' means that the Moderation Queue and Reported Items always show, but they are always empty when clicked on.

The Moderator Bar is visible for all users who are made moderators. However, the Moderation Queue and Reported Items are only accessible with the following moderator permissions enabled:
    • Moderation Queue - View moderated threads / posts and Delete thread by anyone and Edit post by anyone.
    • Reported Items - Delete post by anyone or Edit post by anyone.
  5. I have everything set but it's not showing anything visible in the moderator queue.
  6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Could that user send you a link to the content? Is it really being moderated? (It may need to be a link to a post near the content, not sure, have not tested)

Is this your site? So you can create test users in the adminCP?
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Have you explicitly made yourself a moderator?

Administrators are not moderators.