XF 2.0 Mod actions not working

eaststandboy

Hey

Apologies of this has already been posted.

But I have found that when I select a post, then try and click the choose action drop down menu, nothing pops up to allow me to do anything.

Using Chrome on Android in mobile view.

Hey

He is using: Android 8.0, Chrome 65.0.3325.109

Building a plain, test theme and it worked as it should, i can make selections.

What can be done?

Last edited:
I've had a closer look while logged into your forum and can reproduce the issue on the Conversations list. I've identified the issue:

1524566221835.webp

Whatever is responsible for this is the cause. It fixes an element to the bottom of your page and that covers the majority of the inline moderation bar. It seems to be ad related.

I'm not sure specifically what you would need to do to resolve this. It's worth noting that nothing actually displays here, it seems to be empty. Your ad provider may have more advice.

I've had a closer look while logged into your forum and can reproduce the issue on the Conversations list. I've identified the issue:

View attachment 174040

Whatever is responsible for this is the cause. It fixes an element to the bottom of your page and that covers the majority of the inline moderation bar. It seems to be ad related.

I'm not sure specifically what you would need to do to resolve this. It's worth noting that nothing actually displays here, it seems to be empty. Your ad provider may have more advice.
Hey

Where can i find that template to edit?

It may work on the other device too if you touch it in the right place. I could just about activate it if I tapped it in the lower left corner. If the Samsung is a bit wider then the ad thing might not cover the entire width.

Top Bottom