[MMO] Verified Badge

[MMO] Verified Badge 2.2.1

No permission to download

kick

Brandon K

Is there any way to make the badge look like this?
7742.jpg

Brandon K

I don't mean to be a pain, but I did find a way to change the badge, however, is there a way to remove the badge in lists?

Like anywhere there'd be a comma or a colon that follows the badge?

DarkGizmo

This would be great if it only showed up in posts and the user's profile. :) or at least had the option to turn it off in certain areas.

jul

Is it possible to flag users with a verified badge once they are in a certain usergroup?

jul

Is it possible to flag users with a verified badge once they are in a certain usergroup?

Is this somehow possible to automatically give users the verified badge once they are in a certain user group?

securedme

Would be nice if it can tell people what kind of identity/qualification someone is the verification is for.

For example, in ACP,

Verified: [ ] Verified
Identify:
[ ] Predefined Identity 1
[ ] Predefined Identity 2
[ ] Predefined Identity 3
[ ] Predefined Identity 4

where predefined Identity could be doctor, councilor, residence of XX apartment, etc.

trapped_soul

Thank you for this, I'd love to see the option to batch update users from one usergroup and add this. Is that possible?
I know it's a free add-on but worth asking. :LOL:

TFW

@kick

Hi. I just wanted to ask, does this addon affect the performance of the site somehow? Does it generate additional queries (apart from those during granting verified user badge)?

kick

How can i make it to only show on postbit and profile ?
Right now are showing everywhere ,
No, it is applied everywhere
Hi. I just wanted to ask, does this addon affect the performance of the site somehow? Does it generate additional queries (apart from those during granting verified user badge)?
No

jul

Any possibility that in the future this add-on can automatically give users in a certain user group(s) a verified badge?

Set with like a user group permission "Is verified".