[MMO] Verified Badge

[MMO] Verified Badge 2.2.1

No permission to download

kick

Is there any way to make the badge look like this?
7742.jpg

I don't mean to be a pain, but I did find a way to change the badge, however, is there a way to remove the badge in lists?

Like anywhere there'd be a comma or a colon that follows the badge?

This would be great if it only showed up in posts and the user's profile. :) or at least had the option to turn it off in certain areas.

Is it possible to flag users with a verified badge once they are in a certain usergroup?

Is it possible to flag users with a verified badge once they are in a certain usergroup?

Is this somehow possible to automatically give users the verified badge once they are in a certain user group?

Would be nice if it can tell people what kind of identity/qualification someone is the verification is for.

For example, in ACP,

Verified: [ ] Verified
Identify:
[ ] Predefined Identity 1
[ ] Predefined Identity 2
[ ] Predefined Identity 3
[ ] Predefined Identity 4

where predefined Identity could be doctor, councilor, residence of XX apartment, etc.

Thank you for this, I'd love to see the option to batch update users from one usergroup and add this. Is that possible?
I know it's a free add-on but worth asking. :LOL:

@kick

Hi. I just wanted to ask, does this addon affect the performance of the site somehow? Does it generate additional queries (apart from those during granting verified user badge)?

Top Bottom