[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8

No permission to download
There will be no changes in this regard.
Yes, because I take the value from the caching field, and do not make a request to receive data every time. As the number of queries to the database increases n + 1.
Yes, it is possible, but there will be an increased number of requests and large threads, as well as a large number of reactions, this can cause problems.

After a little while of using the new feature, I can assure you that everything is working fine with 100 concurrent members. On the other hand, each time a member wants to post a new error appears in the logs on the admin panel. It is :

Code:
Error: Template public:bb_code_preview error: Call to a member function getEntityContentType() on null src/addons/MMO/Hide/BbCode/Tag/HideThanks.php:19

#0 src/addons/MMO/Hide/BbCode/Tag/AbstractTag.php(93): MMO\Hide\BbCode\Tag\HideThanks->render('

<div class...', Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#1 [internal function]: MMO\Hide\BbCode\Tag\AbstractTag::renderHide(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(308): call_user_func(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(61): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(220): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[MEDIA=imgur]a/...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2362): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[MEDIA=imgur]a/...', 'html', 'post:preview', Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User), Array)
#8 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(Iconify\Iconify\Template\Templater), false, '[MEDIA=imgur]a/...', 'post:preview', Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1121): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s5/public/bb_code_preview.php(16): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code', Array, false)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Iconify\Iconify\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bb_code_preview', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:BbCodePrevie...', 'public:bb_code_...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:BbCodePrevie...', 'public:bb_code_...', Array)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#19 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#21 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#22 {main}

The error occurs when the member is writing a post. Maybe this is due to the preview.
Yes, I just forgot to translate the option from the cache and the error was not reproduced, although it should have been. Yes, this error occurs during preview, it has already been fixed. Now I'm thinking about a little code optimization and I'll download an update.

kick updated [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System with a new update entry:

Fixed a bug, if the option to receive reactions from the request, and not from the caching field is enabled, then any reaction was accepted into the like request
Optimizing conditions
Add new traits for more customization: HasReactionTrait and HasReplyTrait.
Attention! If you used the following functions canReplyView and canReactionView in your bb-codes, be sure to connect the corresponding traits.
Add new function checked reaction
Now the option that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, i was wondering... how do i hide the content again once it has been unlocked by a user, i want it so that whenever i update the thread again then the user has to like again or comment to view the udpated thread content that has been hidded.

Top Bottom