[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8

No permission to download
This seems the perfect extension @kick

Where can I edit this Text:
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

I would like to make it bold and increase font size.. cant find somehow

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "message" on null
  • src/addons/MMO/Hide/XF/NewsFeed/Thread.php:28
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jun 29, 2022 at 10:37 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/MMO/Hide/XF/NewsFeed/Thread.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/xxxxxx/d...', 28)
#1 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(79): MMO\Hide\XF\NewsFeed\Thread->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1191): XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/news_feed_macros.php(36): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XENTR\VerifiedUser\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/news_feed_macros.php(13): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XENTR\VerifiedUser\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/member_latest_activity.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XENTR\VerifiedUser\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_latest_a...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Member\\Lates...', 'public:member_l...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(35) "/members/raflis.159/latest-activity"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Sometimes it makes sense to have a field like for CODE;
klick on icon opens a window, you have to enter your text, save ...

but sometimes it is much more easier to have abehaviour like b, i, u;
just mark text and klick.

Is it possible to add something for this beaviour?
I have to hide just one line in many, many posts and i loose so many time with that new window for HIDE.

Hi,

As i am looking at this, is there a way to combine reply and thanks button into only the [hide] option?
So [hide] wil respond on clickin the "thanks" button, but also when someone submits a reply.

Regards

I am very confused @kick , not sure how to set this but

I just want usergroupX to click on any reaction and it reveals the content in [hide][/hide]

What is happening now: any user can go to the thread and sees the blurred content (clicks on it and its revealed)

Alright figured finally out how this works..

I have it set Like to reveal hidden content.

1. Is there an addon which stops users from removing the like after clicking like?
2. Is there a way to switch [like] bb code to [hide] bb code?

Sometimes it makes sense to have a field like for CODE;
klick on icon opens a window, you have to enter your text, save ...
In the new version, the text from the editor is inserted directly into the modal window.
but sometimes it is much more easier to have abehaviour like b, i, u;
just mark text and klick.
This behavior is also added in the new version of the add-on and you can configure it yourself as you need. There is a separate setting for this.
1680172304251.webp
So [hide] wil respond on clickin the "thanks" button, but also when someone submits a reply.
There is a setting for the response, it was done upon request, but for the new version I am considering the implementation of matching the tag with other tags, the matching without options is basically ready, but I'm thinking how to implement the matching of the tag with options, maybe it will be completely optional. Because not in the current new version, but in one, I plan to make this tag, which would allow you to set several conditions in an option and immediately provide several requirements.
1. Is there an addon which stops users from removing the like after clicking like?
idk
2. Is there a way to switch [like] bb code to [hide] bb code?
I described above, but since the tag has an option, it is necessary to somehow compare it, while there are no ideas for hints with options

kick updated [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System with a new update entry:

Selecting text in the editor and selecting a hide now inserts text into the modal without having to type it again
Add option for disable dialog for hide. If the hide has an option, by default a value of one will be inserted into the editor.
Add new permissions for ignoring tag content conditions, if less by group
Added a setting that does not allow you to specify a value in tags greater than that of the author
Min ver [MMO] Core Lib 2.2.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry i did not understand @kick

I will try to make explain my question better.

I use this tag mainly to hide content
Code:
[REACTS=1,7,2,3][/REACTS]

Is it possible to use
Code:
[hide][/hide]
instead but the functions of
Code:
[REACTS=1,7,2,3][/REACTS]

The reason is hide is the tag that everyone knows /former vb4 user..

kick updated [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System with a new update entry:

Min version Core Lib 2.2.5
Delete option: "The hide tag will work as a reply tag" added in 2.2.0
Add new option to match the tag of a hide with another
Hide tag completely redesigned. Now if the user specifies an option for the tag that starts and ends with (). For example [HIDE=(option)], will now handle conditions. If the user has not specified options and the tag does not match other tags, then it will work as before for output to registered users.
Tag [HIDE] is used for hidden content...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I appreciate your addon; thank you. However, I have noticed a small issue that may be related to grammar.

Currently, the code reads:
Code:
"You must click either 'Like' and 'Reply' before you can see the hidden data contained here."

Would it be possible to adjust this to:
Code:
"You must click 'Like' and 'Reply' before you can see the hidden data contained here."
?

In addition to the above, I have two suggestions:
  1. The admin should have the ability to modify the messages in each scenario. For instance, if certain information is concealed for club members, the admin should be able to customize the message to encourage members to upgrade their membership, and include a direct link to the upgrade purchase.
  2. The admin should be capable of adjusting the CSS of the boxes. This would provide more flexibility and control over the visual presentation of these elements.

Top Bottom