[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8

No permission to download
I have activated the plugin but the button does not appear in the text editor, I am an administrator and I have set all user permissions

1605277940319.webp

Please give me a little time and I will figure it out, on November 23 I can see why you are having problems

When a member submit his reply that shows up easily. But after that to see the hidden content member must refresh the page to show up content. I want to make that reply with the refresh the page. How will I do that

i am an admin.

all user groups have Use tag code content [USERS] = Yes.

No other permissions are set for any user groups i.e. The ability to always see hidden content = No.

Scenario 1.
I create one post with messages for 2 different users each using the bbcode targeting a different user.
Users can only see the message they are tagged with. Which is great.

Now, when another user writes a post for UserY, i can still see the content. My usergroup should not have that authority and analyse permission indicates everything is set to No. Does Admin bypass that automatically?

Yes, if the user is a super administrator. Or the user has the rights to delete / edit any message

Yes, if the user is a super administrator. Or the user has the rights to delete / edit any message
Is there any template i can change to let it use the permissions rather than extending it to super admin (its not possible to demote yourself)

There is an "interaction bug" with the Resource offical Xenforo plugin, when you use the BBCode HIDE for example (like / reply) as a creator of the Resource you can't see the text inside unless you edit the resource.

The same problem happens at our installation. All permissions have been set, but the button doesn't appear.
Buttons shouldn't be there if you haven't added it yourself. All configuration takes place here /admin.php?button-manager/. You simply display the required button where needed.

Buttons shouldn't be there if you haven't added it yourself. All configuration takes place here /admin.php?button-manager/. You simply display the required button where needed.

As described above it doesn't work.

• New buttons added
  • Permissions set
  • No new buttons visible (different resolutions, different users, different browsers)

Hello, there is a problem with the bbcode [THANKS], when the user likes and comes back the next day, the content is hidden but the like is still present. It doesn't seem problematic when the user can remove and put back their like but in this case we block the fact of being able to remove a like on our form because they have a limited number of likes per day. Is there a way to fix this bug?

Hello, there is a problem with the bbcode [THANKS], when the user likes and comes back the next day, the content is hidden but the like is still present. It doesn't seem problematic when the user can remove and put back their like but in this case we block the fact of being able to remove a like on our form because they have a limited number of likes per day. Is there a way to fix this bug?
The same problem. I wrote about that year ago:
A user likes, the hide opens, and the next day it is closed again. This is normal?
v. 2.1.12
Nothing changed...

Top Bottom