Mmmmm, Pizza

Over here they charge £15 for a large hawaiian pizza... which is only 12 slices I think....... that's just a basic base with no extras.

Pizza Hut here does better pizza, so they're preferred. I use to LOVE Papa Johns Pizza, but they're no longer in my area.

Of course I have like 7 - 10 local pizza shops in my general area. All of which are close enough to walk to or make a very short drive.

Pizza Hut here does better pizza, so they're preferred. I use to LOVE Papa Johns Pizza, but they're no longer in my area.

Of course I have like 7 - 10 local pizza shops in my general area. All of which are close enough to walk to or make a very short drive.

Where I am there is no Pizza Hut delivery :(... but my other half does agree they do the best pizzas.

Hate pizza from anywhere in the UK. Went to CiCi's pizza over in the states a few times (a Pizza buffet with a great selection and brownies to die for) and its way better than the crap we get given.

I'm kind of a pizza snob and don't like any of the chain places, preferring instead the local mom & pop place. My wife likes Pizza Hut so on occasion we'll order from there.

If you ever want to experiment with pizza, visit Kim's site...
http://yumforum.com/index/3/
http://yumforum.com/index/12/

I'll do Domino's once in a while if I'm lazy as there aren't many good places that deliver near by but I prefer small pizzerias that actually put effort into their food :p.

Haha. @Brogan, it really depends on the pizza. And I'm not a huge fan of cheese pizza because they are boring.

But in general, I prefer the local restaurants (local chain restaurants can be pretty delicious in my area too). But I will cave and get Pizza Hut every so often, I do love their pizza.

Even when I lived in Italy I still didn't really like them.
Even the ultra crispy ones in Sicily.

Generally there is too much salt in processed/take away food for my liking - I don't use salt at home.

Pizza has to be the saltiest food out there.
Dough - excess sodium
Cheese - excess sodium
Tomato sauce - excess sodium
Mandatory pepperoni - excess sodium.

Top Bottom