Mmmmm, Pizza

Relevant...

LOL brilliant!! I love Adam Hills, that was great fun :D

And pizzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmm... The best thing ever!!!

Make low sodium versions all you weirdos who don't like it :p

Just modify my recipe to have little or no salt and make the toppings low salt... done!!!

Last night I had a spicy Spanish sausage pizza mmmmm sooo goooooood!

Even when I lived in Italy I still didn't really like them.
Even the ultra crispy ones in Sicily.

Generally there is too much salt in processed/take away food for my liking - I don't use salt at home.

I think you're someone who would better appreciate one made at home.

Sorry if my original topic was going to far off topic.

Last edited:
Dominos pizza has gotten marginally better in the last year or so but I prefer getting either boneless chicken, hotwings, or hero/sandwiches from them rather than Pizza. That said we've ordered from them maybe 5 times in the 8 years I've lived here.

There are two pizzerias within 3 short blocks of me and a dozen in walking distance- when people want Pizza around here Dominos and Pizza Hut don't even get mentioned as options.

Most fast food is pure filth.

Id much rather buy quality raw ingredients and cook my own. I saw one of my mates pick up a "Marks and Spencers Healthy Lunchtime Salad" or something close to it, came with some rice and some slices of meat aswell.

It had over 40% RDA of salt, and 30% on fats or something close to it. Just watching him eat it with the grease in the bottom of the tub made me want to hurl.

You're in the UK, Brogan? All this time I thought you were Australian.

Just search YouTube for "Adam Hills pizza".

Pizza Hut has a really good promotion right now for there 55 year birthday. 1 topping large pizza for $5.55, carry out only.

Top Bottom