• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Missing "Thumbnail - Full Image" when attaching images to posts?

After using the "Upload a File" button to attach an image to my post, I notice that I do not have the ability to actually attach it to the post.

upload_2015-8-10_10-59-28.png

Where is the options to attach the image as thumbnail or full size?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
They have either been removed by an add-on or have been removed as a result of editing templates or CSS.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Does it appear correctly on the default XenForo style?

If you no longer have this available, you can re-create it by creating a new Style in the Admin CP with no parent selected.

Does it appear correctly on the default XenForo style?

If you no longer have this available, you can re-create it by creating a new Style in the Admin CP with no parent selected.
I tested it with the default xenforo style and have the same issue. No buttons for Thumbnail or Full Image can be found anywhere.

EDIT: We do have some CSS modifications in Extra.css.

Code:
.discussionList .sectionFooter .contentSummary {
  float: left;
  display: block;
  color: #805425;
}

a.callToAction span {
  font-weight: bold;
  font-size: 11px;
  font-family: Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
  color: #000;
  background: #DCCDDE url('styles/flexile/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x center -8px;
  padding: 0 15px;
  -webkit-border-radius: 3px;
  -moz-border-radius: 3px;
  -khtml-border-radius: 3px;
  border-radius: 3px;
  display: block;
  /* text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0px 0px 3px rgb(70, 39, 14); */
}

.sectionFooter a {
  color: #805425;
}

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
If you can submit a ticket from your XF customer area with your Admin CP username and password it will be easier to debug that way.

I think I know why this is now a problem. I just recently migrated to a new server and am likely in need of revisiting my image processing configurations (or lack thereof) thanks!

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Most likely, this indicates your server is missing GD, which is a requirement to install XF. It's worth running the requirements test (going to the upgrade system should do this).