Fixed Missing + in admin phrase

What page is that on though?

Though I think there is an issue on the admin page not having the plus, there is no page that combines all of those buttons like that.

So the plus is hardcoded in the html. This is the html of the 'Create New Moderator Button':
Code:
<xen:topctrl>
	<a href="{xen:adminlink 'moderators/add'}" class="button">+ {xen:phrase create_new_moderator}</a>
</xen:topctrl>

And this is the html of the 'Create New Administrator Button' from the admin_list template:
Code:
	<a href="{xen:adminlink 'admins/add'}" class="button">{xen:phrase create_new_administrator}</a>
As you can see there is a + missing.

So the plus is hardcoded in the html. This is the html of the 'Create New Moderator Button':
Code:
	<a href="{xen:adminlink 'moderators/add'}" class="button">+ {xen:phrase create_new_moderator}</a>

And this is the html of the 'Create New Administrator Button' from the admin_list template:
Code:
	<a href="{xen:adminlink 'admins/add'}" class="button">{xen:phrase create_new_administrator}</a>
As you can see there is a + missing.
Coming from a developer stand point, it's always better to only put necessary information into bug reports, such as template and an image of it actually occurring with the description. Modifying content for an image has developers looking for it happening in that situation, often to be regarded as user error or a bad add-on. :thumbsup:

Oh, I'm sorry Mike if I have wasted your time :(
You still posted a valid bug report, just modified the circumstances in which you posted it. This causes debugging to take longer as we can't replicate what you show us as having an issue. I work on client projects where some of the bug reports are horrendous with unrelated information and I spend more time deciphering what the bug is versus actually fixing the bug.

Top Bottom