Lack of interest Missing category/sub-category chooser when adding new resources

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

TSPowerr

I just noticed that when you are located inside of a main category that has also subcategories and you want to add new resource, Xenforo does not ask you to choose appropriate sub-categories! When you are not in one of the main categories, Xenforo does ask you to choose sub-categories.

I think thats a problem as I can see on my board, users are uploading to main categories instead to subcategories!! I know that you need to go to subcategory and upload resources from there, but other users are not like me and they do not know that.

Maybe i am missing something but if am not, I would suggest to add this to next release.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is generally intentional.

If you don't want people uploading to the main category, you can set that category to not accept any resources.

Top Bottom