XF 1.4 Miscellaneous Improvements

Steve F

Nice additions :)

Besides the online status class being added to the messageUserBlock are there others as well, such as offline and invisible?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I haven't seen the code so I can't answer for invisible, but presumably for offline you can just use !online (depending on how it has been implemented).

TeflonDon

Great work again...Limited notifications, Member List permissions, User Title and Online Status will all be used.

Looking forward to the online status, been missing that since I uninstalled the addon for it.

Jeremy

It shouldn't be difficult to move, no, but I haven't seen the code to know for sure.

Why not offer a solution with a different color for invisible users?
Displaying no dot versus a gray dot display the same information, the user is not considered "online" and it indicates it as such. It shouldn't be difficult with some CSS and template edits.

Allan

It shouldn't be difficult to move, no, but I haven't seen the code to know for sure.

Displaying no dot versus a gray dot display the same information, the user is not considered "online" and it indicates it as such. It shouldn't be difficult with some CSS and template edits.
It would be better included in the original code still need to add-on or modification :cautious:

Steve F

It would be better included in the original code still need to add-on or modification :cautious:
Then you should make a suggestion for that. I like and agree with how it is implemented now, so long as other classes are exposed to CSS which I'm sure they are and if not it should be a fairly simple template edit or template mod.

JABRONI

Yay, posts for user titles. I can finally uninstall the add-on that does this.

Also, yay for user online status. I'll probably end up moving it to the top right of the messageuserinfo instead of the avatar, but still a great addition!

It's for me, better to put a gray color indicator if the user is offline.