Resource icon

Mini Avatar with Tag 1.0.2

No permission to download
Standard styling, mostly hidden with the default look I believe. You just need to style .inTextMiniMe:hover to remove text-decoration.

Update: Good mod @Jeremy. I think I found a bug though:

If I hoover over the "picture" the url is "myforum.com/members/username.user_num/"
If I hoover over the "username" the url is "myforum.com/members/user_num/"

That isn't a bug, they link to the same place. The one just happens to include the username as well as the user ID. Core XF functions are used to fetch the HTML, so they're relatively out of my control.

Reactions: 1im
Is this considered a bug?
When I tag someone on Gallery using (Chris D XMG), mini avatar always appear on the very left not beside the avatar.

Demo: https://www.phcorner.net/media/furious-7-official-trailer-hd-youtube.1791/

Screenshot when login:
View attachment 88089
I would have to verify (and maybe nudge @Chris D to let me have an updated copy if it works on the version I have), but that shouldn't be happening as the add-on inserts the HTML directly with the tag.

May be an inconsistency in XMG or some CSS oddities you have.

It will occur in any "simple comment" on XF. For some reason display: inline; throws it off to the left.

Not something I can tell you without research. I'm at work with no access to any real substantial code.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom