MineSync, for XF2

MineSync, for XF2 [Paid] 3.3.2 (S2.3)

No permission to buy (£35.00)
@nanocode i have a question, if i buy the Plugin i get the jar as Download for my spigot Server correct? If yes: can i use it on 1.13.2 Server ? And how much you Update the Plugin / resource ?

Regards

@nanocode i have a question, if i buy the Plugin i get the jar as Download for my spigot Server correct? If yes: can i use it on 1.13.2 Server ? And how much you Update the Plugin / resource ?

Regards
Yes and yes.

You can see the update history in the "Updates" tab. We update regularly to add new features and fix bugs if any are found/reported to us, and the add-on is generally pretty feature complete for what it aims to offer.

Yes and yes.

You can see the update history in the "Updates" tab. We update regularly to add new features and fix bugs if any are found/reported to us, and the add-on is generally pretty feature complete for what it aims to offer.
Oh you are supporter ? Because @nanocode is the Developer, in updates is only „Work for Bukkit 1.13“, but Not for 1.13.2 so i ask!

Best regards! :)

Yes and yes.

And i have a other question: if xenforo 2.1 fully released, you Update this resource to 2.1 ?

It works for both. No breaking changes were made.

It doesn't require an update for XF 2.1. No changes in XF 2.1 were made that would break this add-on, so it already works for XF 2.1.
Okay can i edit all messages what users See in a config from the spigot Plugin ?

Okay, i buy now the Plugin i Hope if i have any Problems you help me

Have you discord?

Regards
Support is offered via ticket. Response times are generally very quick if you do run into problems, but we do provide comprehensive documentation.

Support is offered via ticket. Response times are generally very quick if you do run into problems, but we do provide comprehensive documentation.
I have a question, if i click on the button „buy“ on xenforo I come to a another (external) site add you after buy on the external site me on xenforo ? Because I cannot give on the external Shop my xenforo name ...

I have a question, if i click on the button „buy“ on xenforo I come to a another (external) site add you after buy on the external site me on xenforo ? Because I cannot give on the external Shop my xenforo name ...
I’m not sure what you mean. We don’t ask for your XenForo name. You just complete your purchase there, you will need to create an account on that site.

So does this have bungee support and support for multiple servers?
See:

It supports servers using Bungee. It doesn't include a Bungee plugin (not needed). You'd instead install this on each one of your servers that you want to be 'nodes' for syncing (i.e. /link, /register, send data) -- I would recommend these to be your lobby servers (install it on all of them).

Note two caveats when using this with Bungee:
  • You may not be able to give certain linking rewards (cannot execute most commands, give money, etc., but can add a permission/rank/etc.; this is because money would duplicate across servers. There's no technical limitation, but consider if duplicate running of commands is a business problem).
  • You cannot sync server-specific ranks. If you have the same ranks across your lobbies, e.g. VIP, MVP, etc. across your network, that's fine. If a player has different ranks on different servers, though, you can only sync one set of synchronised ranks. This shouldn't be a problem for most standard networks.
We have many clients using MineSync with a Bungee server. It works well very within those two constraints, which are only a problem for certain servers. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Is anyone aware if this works with Sponge? Or if the source code is available upon request?
No Sponge support yet, sorry. You can develop your own Sponge plugin, though. The plugin only sends data so it’s relatively trivial to develop that part.

Sponge aims to be a dropin binary replacement for Spigot/Bukkit so this should work just fine.
Sponge and Bukkit have different APIs, plugins are not compatible between the two afaik.

No Sponge support yet, sorry. You can develop your own Sponge plugin, though. The plugin only sends data so it’s relatively trivial to develop that part.

Sponge and Bukkit have different APIs, plugins are not compatible between the two afaik.

Yes, you're right. I've confused Sponge with PaperSpigot :\

Is the source code available upon request?

Top Bottom