MineSync, for XF1

MineSync, for XF1 [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy (£30.00)
I should have been notified about it sooner. Been waiting for over a week.
Yeah, apologies. We have fast response times on our site but sometimes we don't get notifications here, for some reason. It seems like I ignored you but honestly I didn't see your post here. That's why it's best to make a thread on our forums. PMs can get lost, if we mark them as read then we forget to come back to them. Messages in various threads also can get lost, really. So it's easier for us and the customer, as well as other customers with the same problem.

Could you expand upon this "Easy to use developer API to add achievements, XP or rewards for linking your accounts and even sync more data to XF and use it (such as leaderboards!)"

This is something I am keen to implement, but can't find any documentation or discussion around it. Any support/advice appreciated. have tried your website but can't seem to access it.

Last edited:
Could you expand upon this "Easy to use developer API to add achievements, XP or rewards for linking your accounts and even sync more data to XF and use it (such as leaderboards!)"

This is something I am keen to implement, but can't find any documentation or discussion around it. Any support/advice appreciated.
It's (sadly) not something anyone but our higher end customers have looked into. It was made to sync more data to XenForo. During initialisation, you can link in and create any tables/columns you wish into the XenForo database. You can then use various hooks in the Java code and the XenForo add-on to sync in and add more data to privileged users.

For example, you could sync user statistics during the syncing process. You can, during installation of the add-on, make sure the tables exist (such as scoreboard). You can sync player kills, for example, during the syncing process. You can then hook into the controllers (or, better yet, make your own) and display this synced information.

It really adds endless possibilities to this add-on. The Apantic team is available for custom development requests to suit a site's needs specifically.

Hey thanks for the super quick reply.

I have my own team of awesome devs, so will look at doing this ourselves. Is there any documentation or links I can flick to them to give them a head start?

Hey thanks for the super quick reply.

I have my own team of awesome devs, so will look at doing this ourselves. Is there any documentation or links I can flick to them to give them a head start?
Not yet there isn't. It's going to be on the priority when we work on version MineSync 1.1 and release it - it's going to include cleaner and more powerful development implementation. Version 1.2 will offer full control to devs. We've got a pretty good roadmap :)

I'm definitely looking at purchasing this plugin as my Xenforo forum runs next to my Minecraft server to handle whitelisting, community pages, etc. But I did have a couple pre-sales questions:

1. In one of the pictures (shown here for convenience), the user has the label "Extra Group". It is said in the description that the user is part of the group "Extra". Is the word "Group" appended by the plugin or did you name the group "Extra Group"?
screen-shot-2015-10-29-at-05-27-41-png.120571

2. Does this plugin include syncing with PermissionsX or will I be manually configuring my groups? I have the standard user group and three donation tiers, each granting permissions and name color changes to denote what group a member is part of (on the Minecraft side). However, these groups, as defined in the PermissionsEx permissions.yml file are not "friendly" names. That is to say, the first donation group which is called "Patron" on the forum and the server is called "Don1" in my permissions.yml file. A sub-question of this is where would this value show up - in the user banner section of the forum (where "Extra Group" is) or the block below that (where it says "EXAMPLE")?

It is said in the description that the user is part of the group "Extra". Is the word "Group" appended by the plugin or did you name the group "Extra Group"?
That's a normal group banner. The user's rank was synced to a XenForo group, that group has a banner with the title "Extra Group"

For question 2: you add groups into XenForo by entering the rank name in-game, the group ID on the site and the display name for this.

That's a normal group banner. The user's rank was synced to a XenForo group, that group has a banner with the title "Extra Group"

For question 2: you add groups into XenForo by entering the rank name in-game, the group ID on the site and the display name for this.

Thanks for your help. You saw my other post in the shop plugin so I can assume you know what I'm doing here. My final question with this is as follows: is the relationship between the server and the forum bi-directional. That is, if I add someone to the "Example" forum group, and this forum group is assigned to the "Example" in-game rank, will the user be added to the "Example" group in game?

Thanks for your help. You saw my other post in the shop plugin so I can assume you know what I'm doing here. My final question with this is as follows: is the relationship between the server and the forum bi-directional. That is, if I add someone to the "Example" forum group, and this forum group is assigned to the "Example" in-game rank, will the user be added to the "Example" group in game?
Not yet, just server -> forum as most people use Buycraft but forum -> server is planned

Okay, care to sell the product? I need to know what makes your product better than Community Bridge, available at Spigot. Thank you!
At a first glance, that looks pretty solid and more compatible with the spectrum. However, this add-on is less about limiting users and more about creating social interaction. It also doesn't require the same usernames.

Where can I go to see your plugin in action? I've visited Hypixel but couldn't understand squat about their server... Thanks
Hopefully a client can respond and allow you to see their site. Try posting on apantic.com and I'm sure a customer will show you.

I feel that automatically sync players rank periodically is important to have. Please update the version with that feature.

Yes. The Minecraft version doesn't matter, it's your server JAR. It works (and has been tested) with CraftBukkit and Spigot. Any other builds are untested and may or may not work, but we hold no guarantee.

So 1.9 Bukkit or Spigot? Yes, it works perfectly and as-intended.
If you can fix your documentation link then I'll get this. I need this because i was using community bridge which is alike but no longer supportt minecraft 1.9 I wont get this unless i can see the documentation so i know how to use it :)

Top Bottom