Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
16 items need updating, but I don't see an update to download XD

One of the items showing a needed update.

discussion_list.css - Custom Version: 1.0.0, Master Version: 1.1.0

Thanks for any info :)

Almost two weeks ago Erik made it sound like he should have it done in a day or two. So I held off on my xen upgrade knowing that good things were on their way. Oh and that my Minecraft community would shoot me if something happened to the theme. Well, here I am, still waiting. Probably going to have to ditch it and get on with my upgrade.

Sorry guys, the past few weeks have been hell for me. Just haven't had any time to get to the upgrade, which is a very large one. I will try to get it done as soon as I can, that's all I can promise you. :)

If you really need the new features of 1.1 you can always switch back to the default theme... Thanks. :)

Sorry guys, the past few weeks have been hell for me. Just haven't had any time to get to the upgrade, which is a very large one. I will try to get it done as soon as I can, that's all I can promise you. :)

If you really need the new features of 1.1 you can always switch back to the default theme... Thanks. :)
Bummer! Thanks for the reply :(

Would you mind telling us how to fix the forum icons? After updating to 1.1, everything seems to be working but those!

Top Bottom