Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download

Erik

Introducing...

4HfsW.png

A new Minecraft-themed style for XenForo...

The Minecraft Theme blends classic, 8-bit style pixelated graphics with modern design trends to create a unique and pleasing style based on the popular video game Minecraft.

Normally I don't do such niche themes, but this was requested and I'm a Minecraft fan, so I went ahead with it. :)

ZSUI3.png

The PSD for the logo is included, but the font, Bebas Neue, is not.

Screenshots

screen1.webp screen2.webp screen3.webp screen4.webp
Imgur-hosted screenshot for non-licensed users

Usage Rights

You may...
  • Use the style freely and without restriction on any number of sites.
  • Modify the style to suit your site or needs, as long as you retain the branding/copyright notice ("Minecraft theme by Erik Swan"). This includes changing images, CSS edits, template edits, etc.
  • Credit yourself for any modifications, as long as you retain the original branding. (Ex: "Minecraft theme by Erik Swan modified by John Doe")
You may not...
  • Redistribute the style without my permission. This includes posting it on other websites, including other XenForo fan, addon, or modification sites.
  • Remove the theme branding without a branding-free license. The cost of a branding free license is $20 (see below for details).
  • Attempt to convert the style to other platforms or in any way copy the visual design of the style without my permission.
Installation Instructions

See the file included with the download. :)

Donate and get Branding-Free

Making a donation of $20 allows you to remove the "Minecraft theme by Erik Swan" branding in the footer of one (1) installation of the Minecraft theme on one forum. This is a branding-free license only. Donating does not entitle you to extra support or priority support. I will try to answer your questions as best I can here in this thread, but in terms of support you are no different than anyone else. :)

If you have donated and need help removing the branding, please PM me for branding removal instructions. :)

Please click the Like button if you like this style or have installed it. :)

Please report all bugs or ask all questions in this thread. :)

Downloads

Attachments

Nice work as usual Erik!

My son is a MineCraft nut, but he doesn't have an XF if he did I would send him to you :)

This is a really nice theme, perfectly done to resemble minecraft. My only criticism: Where are those blasted creepers?

I can only say "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart. I've been hoping someone would do this as I've got a fairly active minecraft community. You sir, are my hero of the day!

Wow. best thing ever. Just so happens that my Xenforo license is dedicated to a Minecraft server, so. Trying it out! Thanks, Erik!

Wow. best thing ever. Just so happens that my Xenforo license is dedicated to a Minecraft server, so. Trying it out! Thanks, Erik!

I can only say "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart. I've been hoping someone would do this as I've got a fairly active minecraft community. You sir, are my hero of the day!

Let us see how it looks.

Let us see how it looks.

Heh. It was the best thing ever until I realized that there would be a thousand other Minecraft server site's using the style, and I kind of want to be different. Plus it wasn't "monstery" enough, which is kind of the theme I'm looking for on my website. Too bright for me. :P

Top Bottom