Mike & Kier

Xarcell

I just wanted to thank you for such wonderful software, but even that aside, I want to say thank you for being such a great team. Both of you are doing a wonderful job, and both nice and polite to your community. Keep up the good work.

I wish people would say that to you guys more often. Lately, I mostly hear "you should add this, don't add that, I'm disappointed".

I'm sure you are aware that you cannot make everyone happy, and people are just excited about the software, because it's so close to making their dreams come true. It's when people say nothing, that you should start worrying.

Again, I wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work. I'm sure I speak for 90% of the community on this. We trust your decisions on what's best for the software. Be proud of accomplishment, don't get discouraged by trolls, and keep moving forward.

Sincerely,

Thank you Mike and Kier and Ashley.
I haven't been this excited about a new piece of software for my site for years.
Ha !! I hear that Andy, yesterday I turned down a poker game to try making an addon :-) I even got my buy in waived because they needed an eighth person and still stayed home.
Damn you Xenforo (in the most awesome way possible)

Isn't it just great when a software update fixes more bugs than it creates. Seriously, THANK YOU team XenForo. Keep doing what you do.

Top Bottom