Mike - I can't see anything but FIXED in What's New?

Mike is going through the bug forums like a maniac.

It looks like the main bug forum will be empty when XF 1.1.4 is released.
There are a fair amount of bugs in the future-fix bug reports forum. Are these all planned for XF 1.3?

It would be a great selling point for XenForo to have no open bugs. It showcases the quality of XenForo software.
Especially compared to the shameful state vbulletin is in ATM.

There are a fair amount of bugs in the future-fix bug reports forum. Are these all planned for XF 1.3?

It would be a great selling point for XenForo to have no open bugs. It showcases the quality of XenForo software.

I think once Mike starts eyeing those bad boys up ( and he will) we will see that being lowered quickly and we'll be graced with the (yet to be suggested) feature where we get a screaming bug alert so the community knows another bug is dusted and laid to rest. *actually thinks about suggesting this* :P

I think once Mike starts eyeing those bad boys up ( and he will) we will see that being lowered quickly and we'll be graced with the (yet to be suggested) feature where we get a screaming bug alert so the community knows another bug is dusted and laid to rest. *actually thinks about suggesting this* :p

I imagine this resulting in many people having "accidents" at their computers. Random screaming noises = scary as hell! :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure someone would find one the second they announced "no bugs", but anything under say 30 I'd consider pretty much bug-free.

I'm keeping one back just for that very occasion.

Been sitting on it for a year now.

yeah, me too ! :D

thread-count-wrong.gif

Showing threads 1 to 11 of 11

I do see 12 threads here:
http://xenforo.com/community/forums/bugs/

Question:
are "locked threads" not being counted ?

I can't help thinking that some people, including managers, from a certain other software company are monitoring this place and having some serious 'WTF moments', as they see bugs disappear at a pace that they could only dream of.

Top Bottom