Migration, Conversion and Specialty Import Services - including Incremental Imports

@MySiteGuy did a great job converting an old Vbulletin 3.8 install with over 3 million posts to Xenforo - and saving me from weeks of work. He was super fast to respond to emails, has an encyclopedic knowledge of Xenforo and got the job done ahead of deadline. Thanks Ken!
Thank you!

I had a great experience with converting my SMF forum to Xenforo. I had plenty of questions on the process and he was always able to answer them. These migrations are an epic pain for someone like me to do every several years. I'm so glad to have found @MySiteGuy - it just makes sense that he could do these in a professional manner and offer a service.

Do you have any experience with Asgaros, a wordpress plugin forum?
841 Topics / 9,200 Posts / 122 Users
What is the estimate for an import?

I've done WordPress wpForo and bbPress to Xenforo, but have not yet done an Asgaro WordPress forum. I can most likely handle it because we've done many custom imports. I will contact you privately in a few minutes in the conversation system to discuss pricing and scheduling.

List of new import/migration types we support:

• DTO Gallery for vBulletin --> XenAddons Showcase
  • AuLait Link Directory for XF 2.x --> XenAddons Link Directory
  • TL Social Groups for XF 2.x --> Snog's Social Groups
Also, we've made massive speed improvements for huge forums to our already fast incremental importer for Xenforo.

Review: @Driven2

In working with Ken Payne over the past five years he's always been prompt, a clear communicator, an amazing trouble shooter, and incredibly knowledgeable regarding the software and tools we work with. These tools include Xenforo Forums (of which he's an expert), all things Wordpress (including dozens of plugins), and Amember.

We trust Ken with GatorCountry.com - one of the nation's largest college sports websites. He's never let us down and always goes the extra mile.

Thank you for everything, Ken. It's a real blessing to work with you.

Review: @Driven2

In working with Ken Payne over the past five years he's always been prompt, a clear communicator, an amazing trouble shooter, and incredibly knowledgeable regarding the software and tools we work with. These tools include Xenforo Forums (of which he's an expert), all things Wordpress (including dozens of plugins), and Amember.

We trust Ken with GatorCountry.com - one of the nation's largest college sports websites. He's never let us down and always goes the extra mile.

Thank you for everything, Ken. It's a real blessing to work with you.
Thank you so much! Its been a great experience with gatorcountry (and the other web stuff too!), and especially nice to see it thrive. It hardly seems like we've been working together on various projects as long as we have! :-)

Its been a blessing for me too, especially the occasional calls and chat. Sometimes its nice to check-in with people at a more casual pace when you're also handling business matters. :-)

Though VB Social Groups to Snogs Social Groups imports have been supported for some time, they've not supported importing a social group's photos. Why? Because those I've handled in the past didn't have any to import.

I'm happy to announce photos in vBulletin Social Groups are now imported into Snogs Social Groups.

Last edited:
I'm very happy to announce an awesome new import source for Xenforo:

Listserv mailing lists!

There are over 56,000 active public (and an unknown number of private) Listserv mailing lists. Plus countless archived lists. This is a huge number of discussion groups stuck in a legacy format that now have an easy path forward.

We can take you Listserve in mbox or .txt file format and import it into a new or existing forum. We create user records from the names/email addresses in posts to your list, plus create threads and posts as well. We can even discern when an email with an previously seen title is a new thread, or a reply to an existing thread. Email addresses in posts are obfuscated to provide some privacy protection and prevent spammer bot scraping.

Please contact us to get started!

Well done Ken! I only have a small site but Ken has been doing work for me from when it was established. I know I can always depend on Ken for work efficiently carried out at a fair price.

Well done Ken! I only have a small site but Ken has been doing work for me from when it was established. I know I can always depend on Ken for work efficiently carried out at a fair price.

Thank you Robyn! I appreciate the kind review. :)

Your site reminds me of the passion for a topic that originally drew me to forums!

Those of you familiar with us, know we've done Gallery 2 to Xenforo Media Gallery imports for many months. "Gallery" was once one of the most common image gallery software packages, with plugins for many forums and CMS system. Gallery 2 was the most common version.

The old Gallery 1 to Gallery 2 importer by the Gallery team was quite bad, and becomes all but unusable once your gallery grew large. So many busy sites with Gallery 1 got stuck with it, or were faced with abandoning it.

I'm happy to announce Driven 2 now has a direct Gallery 1 to Xenforo Media Gallery import service. So if you're currently stuck with a legacy Gallery 1, or you have one that you took offline but kept a backup, contact us and we can bring it into a modern forum gallery!

Last edited:
Its been a long time since I've done one of these, and the last time was a two stage import.

I'm happy to announce Driven 2 now has a direct Gossamer Forums import into Xenforo, including delta/incremental imports!

Last edited:
We've added support for converting WordPress posts and pages to Xenforo Resource Manager. This includes pulling WordPress media items into the "Download" button functionality of the Resource Manager, with the files stored in Xenforo's native attachment system!

Last edited:
Top Bottom