Migration, Conversion and Specialty Import Services - including Incremental Imports

Ken Payne with Driven2 Services just completed our migration from VB4 to Xenforo and I couldn't be more pleased! I am technically saavy enough to run a forum, but wasn't comfortable with the complicated aspects of such a big move. Not only did he move the forum, he repaired some foundational issues we had from inception. We had nearly 500,000 attachments moved with no issues, and now my forum is running smooth as silk! Thanks a million! I wish I had more forums for him to move. Service was great, but the price was even better!

I hope to use their services for other things in the future I was so pleased with the service. THANKS KEN!!!

Ken Payne with Driven2 Services just completed our migration from VB4 to Xenforo and I couldn't be more pleased! I am technically saavy enough to run a forum, but wasn't comfortable with the complicated aspects of such a big move. Not only did he move the forum, he repaired some foundational issues we had from inception. We had nearly 500,000 attachments moved with no issues, and now my forum is running smooth as silk! Thanks a million! I wish I had more forums for him to move. Service was great, but the price was even better!

I hope to use their services for other things in the future I was so pleased with the service. THANKS KEN!!!

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it!

Hi guys, I am looking to get my large VB community that's been about for almost 20 years with almost 3 million posts - https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forum.php moved over to Xenforo and on the base URL by removing the website if you could let me know ballpark costs etc etc and time frame that would be great...thank you.

We handle sales quotes individually/privately. If you can contact us through conversation messages ( https://xenforo.com/community/conversations/ ) or our site, https://driven2services.com/forum/misc/contact I'll be happy to provide a customized quote. Vendors can't solicit directly through the conversation system without being asked to - so if you need me to reach out to you that way, just ask. :)

Please supply a list of addons you're using, especially those that you'd like to migrate to Xenforo, what you use for advertising, and approximate size of all attachments if known. I'll put together a quote and scheduling options.

Thank you!
Ken

I can highly recommend Ken. He's done a couple imports and services for me and its always on time and on price. He's a nice guy as well.

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback, tbh given how huge my forum is and it's still very popular I have been putting this off for years due to worry I might lose two decades of archives, feedback like this gives me confidence he will get it all over and my members can enjoy the new forum.

Ken's work is stellar and exceedingly competent. He did more work for me in late March, accomplished very expeditiously and for a nice price. I will continue to use Ken without hesitation in the future when serious system maintenance jobs require it.

Ken just finished the migration from vBulletin to XenForo and moved the Xenforo forum to a different server. He also setup Adsense for me on the new forum.

Words cannot express how grateful I am for his work. He was expedient, professional and a joy to work with. It is very difficult these days to find service like this in any industry and the tech industry seem to be one the hardest. I have used others to help me, but many times ended up with bigger problems or more lost than I was before!

The bottom line, DO NO HESITATE to use Ken for anything Xenforo related. I am looking forward to working with him in the future on WordPress jobs as well!

Ken just finished the migration from vBulletin to XenForo and moved the Xenforo forum to a different server. He also setup Adsense for me on the new forum.

Words cannot express how grateful I am for his work. He was expedient, professional and a joy to work with. It is very difficult these days to find service like this in any industry and the tech industry seem to be one the hardest. I have used others to help me, but many times ended up with bigger problems or more lost than I was before!

The bottom line, DO NO HESITATE to use Ken for anything Xenforo related. I am looking forward to working with him in the future on WordPress jobs as well!
Very kind of you! :-)

That's a neat trick!
Oh Burn Ozzy Osbourne GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Hello Ken I have recently reached out about services from you and hope the project is a fit. please let me know?

Hello Ken I have recently reached out about services from you and hope the project is a fit. please let me know?

Hello Dave,

I last replied to your email back on October 21st, including price quotes for the specific items you needed done. Did you not receive it?

Ken

I've seen @MySiteGuy on here, xenForo forums and made a quick search about his services. After this, I decided to use his services for a wpForo -> xenForo migration. I gave my WP + hosting details and he made a quick check before migration. We agreed for migration and link redirection and made an appointment for December 15th.

When this day came, he migrated our forum flawlessly and made redirections in nearly no time. His services are excellent and I'm a very satisfied customer. If one day I need another migration, driven 2 services will do it I think. :)

I've seen @MySiteGuy on here, xenForo forums and made a quick search about his services. After this, I decided to use his services for a wpForo -> xenForo migration. I gave my WP + hosting details and he made a quick check before migration. We agreed for migration and link redirection and made an appointment for December 15th.

When this day came, he migrated our forum flawlessly and made redirections in nearly no time. His services are excellent and I'm a very satisfied customer. If one day I need another migration, driven 2 services will do it I think. :)
Thanks! It was a fun project!

Reactions: Gri
Top Bottom