Migration, Conversion and Specialty Import Services - including Incremental Imports

Thank you so much. Fast, excellent service. I couldn't ask for better tech support! It is a relief to know I can contact someone if I'm having problems with my forums.

We've added the following import service: Comma Separated Value files (CSV) for Users, Threads and Posts

If you can export content CSV format from your CMS or unsupported forum, we can most likely import it. This includes converting many HTML codes to BBCode.

I recently had @MySiteGuy do a bunch of work for me, including migrating my forum database from MySQL 5.7 to 8.0, and also cleaning up my Elasticsearch+Java setup to make it more reliable, and various other cleanup jobs.

Can't say enough about how competent, rapid, and stellar his service has been. He went above and beyond what I asked him to do, proactively identifying and fixing some issues, and making some concrete suggestions that I could do to improve things and improve my knowledge. Very very reasonably priced for what he did. MySiteGuy works on all major forms of Linux, including Debian/Ubuntu, and RedHat/CentOS based variants.

So, I will add @MySiteGuy as a top-tier recommendation for server work, to my previous top-tier recommendation of @TickTackk as a custom developer of add-ons.

Thank you very much for your help, @MySiteGuy.

As of today, we have added another importer for Xenforo:

File system to Xenforo Media Gallery
This imports each directory as a category. Sub-directories are sub-categories, with no limit on the number of levels. For each directory with content, it creates an album. It then adds the images in the directory to the album.

Hi there,

I own a forum (441,000 posts) that's run on phpBB 3.2.0. I have just purchased a Xenforo license and was hoping to hire you for the migration process. I am looking to maintain all forums, posts, and users mainly, the rest is secondary.

1 question though. If the migration works, will the username and passwords of all users remain the same? What is the protocol for that?

Hope to be in touch with you soon.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I own a forum (441,000 posts) that's run on phpBB 3.2.0. I have just purchased a Xenforo license and was hoping to hire you for the migration process. I am looking to maintain all forums, posts, and users mainly, the rest is secondary.

1 question though. If the migration works, will the username and passwords of all users remain the same? What is the protocol for that?

Hope to be in touch with you soon.
Best way to reach out is via conversations or our website in my signature. I'm not sure why, but I did not receive a reply notification to this thread. I'm going to check that now.

Last edited:
We have added:

• Import from Xon Bookmarks in XF 1.5 to Xenforo 2.x native bookmarks.
  • Import from XenCentral Feedback system (trader) in XF 1.5 to Xenforo 2.x Trader, Feedback System and Bob's Classified Ads add-ons.

Almost forgot, we've now developed URL redirects for our WordPress migrations. This includes both WordPress pages, and threads from WordPress based forums such as bbPress, wpForo and SimplePress. We have these for both Nginx and Apache.

He just completed an import from file system to XFMG for me. It was a little over 550,000 images. I required after support and he reacted quickly with solutions.

I now have a server tweak scheduled:)

We now support Community Server to Xenforo migration. This is a Windows platform forum by Telligent, using MS SQL.

We can transfer:
Forums
Threads
Users. They will need to reset their passwords.
Attachments
Private Messages
Smilies