Migration and Specialty Import Services - including Incremental Imports

MySiteGuy

@MySiteGuy did a great job converting an old Vbulletin 3.8 install with over 3 million posts to Xenforo - and saving me from weeks of work. He was super fast to respond to emails, has an encyclopedic knowledge of Xenforo and got the job done ahead of deadline. Thanks Ken!
Thank you!

tomoya

I had a great experience with converting my SMF forum to Xenforo. I had plenty of questions on the process and he was always able to answer them. These migrations are an epic pain for someone like me to do every several years. I'm so glad to have found @MySiteGuy - it just makes sense that he could do these in a professional manner and offer a service.

sam2019

Do you have any experience with Asgaros, a wordpress plugin forum?
841 Topics / 9,200 Posts / 122 Users
What is the estimate for an import?

MySiteGuy

Do you have any experience with Asgaros, a wordpress plugin forum?
841 Topics / 9,200 Posts / 122 Users
What is the estimate for an import?

I've done WordPress wpForo and bbPress to Xenforo, but have not yet done an Asgaro WordPress forum. I can most likely handle it because we've done many custom imports. I will contact you privately in a few minutes in the conversation system to discuss pricing and scheduling.

MySiteGuy

List of new import/migration types we support:

• DTO Gallery for vBulletin --> XenAddons Showcase
  • AuLait Link Directory for XF 2.x --> XenAddons Link Directory
  • TL Social Groups for XF 2.x --> Snog's Social Groups
Also, we've made massive speed improvements for huge forums to our already fast incremental importer for Xenforo.