migrating to VPS host, a few questions

lol Video uploading suddenly stopped working so I disabled it entirely. Already have about 250 on the site tho so it's all good. :)

Its highly doubtful you need a VPS, with proper caching. You should still be able to use a shared hosting package.

stay away from host who not provide latest updates from PHP, MYSQL, MariaDatabase, Apache etc.., also payment with bitcoin must included.

This is true! Let us know how it works out for you though!
Been working great since earlier this year. $20 a month for 200GB SSD space, unlimited bandwidth, full Plesk control panel with free SSL, and full server "root" access. Plus, support replies usually in like 10-20 mins!

also payment with bitcoin must included.

Why is payment via Bitcoin a must for most people. I don't require my host to offer that as an option and most people I know don't either. I realize PayPal isn't an option for most people but to say that payment via Bitcoin is a must isn't fair to say. It may be a requirement for you but it's not for everyone. I do agree with the other points in your post about software updates but also at the same time not every host offers MariaDB as an option and xF runs fine on regular mySQL yes it does run better on Maria but again not every host offers or supports it.

Why is payment via Bitcoin a must for most people. I don't require my host to offer that as an option and most people I know don't either. I realize PayPal isn't an option for most people but to say that payment via Bitcoin is a must isn't fair to say. It may be a requirement for you but it's not for everyone. I do agree with the other points in your post about software updates but also at the same time not every host offers MariaDB as an option and xF runs fine on regular mySQL yes it does run better on Maria but again not every host offers or supports it.

Amen to that! Bitcoin is silly. The only people who use bitcoin in the hosting world are those who want their identity hidden, and we all know why they want their identity hidden when it comes to hosting. ;)

Top Bottom