Add-on Microsupport

Would you like microsupport converted over to xenforo.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome! Cause right now I am just having people send conversations and its more of a pain, hopefully this resource plugin can come thru! :)

Awesome! Cause right now I am just having people send conversations and its more of a pain, hopefully this resource plugin can come thru! :)

just another update for you all

Have sorted out making new tickets and it will send an alert and email to the tech team there has been a new ticket or a reply to a ticket.
Just sorting out the Knowledgebase now and thats most of the front end sorted out, just the admincp areas to sort out then will be ready for beta testing.

Once beta testing is done it will be released.

It will be added to my main site with the live chat so you will be able to come along and try it out and have a chat with me when its ready.

oh i forgot it will also send a alert and email to the member who owns the ticket if a tech member has replied to there ticket.

Here is an update for you all the admincp side of things are all done.

Just have to finish of the text side of things and it will be ready for beta testing.

Here are a few more images for you to have alook at.

Attachments

• admincpdownloads.webp
    admincpdownloads.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
  • admincpextrafeilds.webp
    admincpextrafeilds.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 18
  • admincpfaqcats.webp
    admincpfaqcats.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
  • admincpmain.webp
    admincpmain.webp
    31 KB · Views: 17
  • admincpsettings.webp
    admincpsettings.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 17
Here is an update for you all the admincp side of things are all done.

Just have to finish of the text side of things and it will be ready for beta testing.

Here are a few more images for you to have alook at.
How did you include the editor in the acp?
Had you any problems/bugs with the default xenforo implemention?

How did you include the editor in the acp?
Had you any problems/bugs with the default xenforo implemention?

its not that hard to add the editor to the admincp.
i can make a quick how to up for this so that you can follow it to add to your mods.

its not that hard to add the editor to the admincp.
i can make a quick how to up for this so that you can follow it to add to your mods.
I've tried it (create new view object, included {$editorTemplate} into template and i was able to get the editor, but it had missing icons and there was also some css styling issues.

I've tried it (create new view object, included {$editorTemplate} into template and i was able to get the editor, but it had missing icons and there was also some css styling issues.

add this to the top of your template that you are using the editor
HTML:
<xen:require css="public:editor_ui.css" />

thx this fixed the images, but the input area is still not right
bug.webp

My iframe is only 37 px height:(
It's strange that nobody who i asked can confirm this bug

thx this fixed the images, but the input area is still not right
View attachment 40784

My iframe is only 37 px height:(
It's strange that nobody who i asked can confirm this bug

i have had that problem before but i cannot help at the moment as im away at work till friday.
when i get back i will post a how to for adding this to the admincp

just another update for you all

I have now finished the admincp side of things and all is getting there now.
We are very close to the beta testing release time all thats needed now is to finish of the tech side of things and this will be ready for beta testing.

Will upload some more screenshots later.
thx very much i appreciate this

will also post a how to for adding the editor to admincp later as well.

News on the microsupport system.

I have done about 90% of the full commercial version of this add-on,
once this is completed i will then strip out some functions for the free version.

The free version will not be released till the commercial version is completed and has been tested fully.
I dont want a new add-on being released where it will not work right from the start.

Im looking for 2 betatesters so if you are intrested please contact me with a privet message.
Please remember that these betatesters will get the full commercial version at no cost.

The live support will not be added to this at this time as i want to make sure every things working right before adding in the live support part.

Update on progress

Admincp completed
User side completed
Text side completed
Permissions in progress

Top Bottom