MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

This has gone on far too long, I literally paid for a broken resource. Please fix it or refund me.
can you check your install file at line 600 if you have this

PHP:
$db->query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `microsupport_conversationlog` (
  bot tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  input text,
  response text,
  uid varchar(255) default NULL,
  enteredtime timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (id),
  KEY botid (bot)
)");

it should be this

PHP:
  `bot` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `input` text,
  `response` text,
  `uid` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `enteredtime` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `botid` (`bot`)
)");

im updating the install files in about 5 mins to have this change

can you check your install file at line 600 if you have this

PHP:
  bot tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  input text,
  response text,
  uid varchar(255) default NULL,
  enteredtime timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (id),
  KEY botid (bot)
)");

it should be this

PHP:
  `bot` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `input` text,
  `response` text,
  `uid` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `enteredtime` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `botid` (`bot`)
)");

im updating the install files in about 5 mins to have this change

Changed and same issue occurs.

Changed and same issue occurs.
have upload new install files that fix this problem on my site.
at this time its for the latest version of the support system but im making the changes for older versions as well later today or tomorrow

Will this plugin be updated for 1.3? We'd like to continue using it, but right now it is not listed as compatible.
have done a small test and is working but i have not had time to give a full test but will do this tomorrow.

how do i properly remove this addons. i always have error with this addons and im tired of that bullcrap. I paid for an addons that should be easily install-able and should be smooth for uninstalling it but instead i get error on installing and uninstalling it. Also i had error even after you come and do whatever you did to make it work there were still error. im done with this product. I should of never bought this in the first place. Now tell me how to delete it from the database.. Is it only the microsupport_ ect.. or there are some elsewhere hiding.

how do i properly remove this addons. i always have error with this addons and im tired of that bullcrap. I paid for an addons that should be easily install-able and should be smooth for uninstalling it but instead i get error on installing and uninstalling it. Also i had error even after you come and do whatever you did to make it work there were still error. im done with this product. I should of never bought this in the first place. Now tell me how to delete it from the database.. Is it only the microsupport_ ect.. or there are some elsewhere hiding.
less of the swearing there is no need for that, and the script works as it should do if you had installed it right in the first place it would have been fine.
also you have not reported anything on my site or submitted a ticket in a long time so i thought it was all fine with you.
also when i was on your site sorting things out you had setting wrong there was errors as you had said to removed some things from the database.

i have members that are using this and have not had any problems installing or using the script.

less of the swearing there is no need for that, and the script works as it should do if you had installed it right in the first place it would have been fine.
also you have not reported anything on my site or submitted a ticket in a long time so i thought it was all fine with you.
also when i was on your site sorting things out you had setting wrong there was errors as you had said to removed some things from the database.

i have members that are using this and have not had any problems installing or using the script.
Lolll how could it work properly if it cant install properly with all files uploaded properly. And i did try to open a ticket. Your ticket system failed on your own site..... so ive opened a thread on your site.... So dont go saying i did not in a long time. anyway i dropped the microsupport_xxxx table since it wont unistall properly.............. so is there anything else to drop or remove ect.... some hidding files?

Top Bottom