Title
Version ( if left blank will not show )
Author
Brief Description
Select Category
Description
File To Upload
Image To Upload
owners if the uploaded file will be able to edit or delete there files when they view the file
Users can also leave a comment to a file if this is active.
Rate the file
Report the file.
Admincp Options
Admin...

Read more about this resource...

I get this error:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.microdownloads_license_info' doesn't exist

And how can I remove the Downloads Manager from the navbar? Even when I turned off microdownloads its still there. I had to deactivate the plugin.

Suggestion: On this page http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?microdownloads/

- I think it's pointless and somewhat redundant having a screenshot of the resource on the left where the avatar of the resource OP should be. I'd suggest not having a preview there and have the OP avatar showing.
- the sidebar on this page I think shouldn't be on the right, if you don't agree perhaps an option for the user to have it displayed on the left.

On this page http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?microdownloads/android-smilies.3/viewfile

The categories block, there really needs to be some padding to the left, notice how the primary link hugs the edge of the block? also it displays home above in that box any reason why that's there? I think this should be removed.

http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?microdownloads/10/viewcat << again with this area the posters avatar should be displaying in the left side rather than a preview image which seems redundant.

Can you explain the licensing...I went to buy for $30, says there is an option of some sort for renewal for $20? Can you explain what this is about?

Can you explain the licensing...I went to buy for $30, says there is an option of some sort for renewal for $20? Can you explain what this is about?
you buy the script at the $30 and after a year you would renew your order to get support just like any other software sale like here.

Thanks....I kinda figured that after I thought about it.

Follow up question...what are the differences between commercial and free download...and does it take MicroCart to charge for downloads? Are the products separate or do they work together?

Thanks....I kinda figured that after I thought about it.

Follow up question...what are the differences between commercial and free download...and does it take MicroCart to charge for downloads? Are the products separate or do they work together?

they are separate products they dont work together at all.

saying that you could setup a subscription within the cart and when you have someone buy these subs it would let them download these files within the downloads manager,
as you can set the usergroups who can download a file within the downloads manager.
So in afect you could link the too together.

MicroDownloads Commercial 1.0.7

Unfortunately when I searched Resources for download, I got 175 hits.
To narrow the search, I "title searched" for download and this didn't come up.
The problem is in the naming.
Micro Downloads would be OK, MicroDownloads isn't.
Consider a title change to Micro Downloads.

Suggestion: I think it's pointless and somewhat redundant having a screenshot of the resource on the left where the avatar of the resource OP should be.
I disagree. I think the downloads should be about the download item itself, not the poster ! It really depends on the purpose of the downloads. Enabling the download item's "avatar" (preview) to be a screenshot is a great feature. For my needs, I really don't want the uploader's avatar there.

The categories block, there really needs to be some padding to the left, notice how the primary link hugs the edge of the block?
Agree.
also it displays home
Agree.

Micheal, couple of questions.

So this is a complete resource manager, basically?

It allows both free or paid downloading?

You can upload files and set the usergroups then you can set subscriptions within xenforo or user the microcart for this and when they buy that subscription it will let them download the files to that subscription is based on.

At this time the downloads manager does not take payments throught it.

I hope you get what i mean here.

Top Bottom