MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

I must say that I am disappointed that you are adding ioncube to the script which in turn having a domain only does not allow testing on localhost. I'm assuming you are using the licensing module from whmcs which makes callbacks to your server. Encoded scripts tend to run a hair faster then un-encoded ones but nothing that will make a noticeable difference. You will be adding more support questions and cutting your clientele probably in half. Don't get me wrong, I understand why you are using it. I use it myself on some of web projects but to use it as an addon for XenForo? I don't think it is wise, IMHO. If you think by encoding the script will stop it from showing up on hack sites you are very mistaken. IonCube like anything else is not foolproof. It is only there to keep the honest people honest. I also want to add that if your callback server goes down, everyones script will stop working unless using a local key which will still eventually run out. I see way to many dead links in these forums and resources. How is the prospected buyer of your addon protected?
first of there is no callback to my server and thats the reason why i have not done that coz of servers do go down.
there is a key file thats made on the fly when you download the files from the cart.
there is no expiry date for a full license only for trials.
i have been using ioncube with my scripts for over 5 years and no license has expired on a full license so you are miss informed on what i have put into the scripts using ioncube.
they are locked to your domain name and your username from my site.
so nothing will stop working with the script.

hi all

Just wanted to give you an update on whats coming in next version.

Have added a rate seller when the seller has added you as the buyer of the item.
The rating system is all jquery so updates the database on the fly once you have clicked the rating you want to give.
You can rate the seller on 4 points

How accurate was the item description?
How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?
How quickly did the seller ship the item?
How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?

This also has a ebay sort of system where you can view the
Positive
Neutral
Negative

feedbacks given by the buyer.

see the screenshots to see what i mean.

Attachments

• itemviewsellerinfo.webp
    itemviewsellerinfo.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 34
  • myhistory.webp
    myhistory.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 28
  • rateseller1.webp
    rateseller1.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 28
  • rateseller2.webp
    rateseller2.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 25
  • sellerstats.webp
    sellerstats.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 26
Been looking for a Classified Add-on + Feedback/Rating add-on combined. Pretty cool of you for doing this. Do you have a DEMO site?

Are members able to leave comments onto to the listings?

Within the category listing, will you be able to show the View / Comment (if possible) count?

How will this react to responsively? Mobile? Tablets?

What is "Type" used for?

Last edited:
Been looking for a Classified Add-on + Feedback/Rating add-on combined. Pretty cool of you for doing this. Do you have a DEMO site?

Are members able to leave comments onto to the listings?

Within the category listing, will you be able to show the View / Comment (if possible) count?

How will this react to responsively? Mobile? Tablets?

What is "Type" used for?
yes this will work with phones and tablets as its works responsively
there is no demo site for this at this time
there is no comments at this time but this is something that will be added when they add there ratings for the seller.

yes this will work with phones and tablets as its works responsively
there is no demo site for this at this time
there is no comments at this time but this is something that will be added when they add there ratings for the seller.

Thank you for the reply. Most forums that do have a classified section are used within their forums/nodes. And being able to comment on the sellers ad would be beneficial. You can ask questions about the item which will also help others that views the ad.

What are types?

Will there be filters? My community is based off sneakers/shoes. So when they post, they put what size it is, I think having filters will benefit this add-on as well.

Thank you for the reply. Most forums that do have a classified section are used within their forums/nodes. And being able to comment on the sellers ad would be beneficial. You can ask questions about the item which will also help others that views the ad.

What are types?

Will there be filters? My community is based off sneakers/shoes. So when they post, they put what size it is, I think having filters will benefit this add-on as well.

the types are different types of ads you can add

Micheal updated MicroClassifieds with a new update entry:

MicroClassifieds Version 1.0.0 a

This is the latest release of the classifieds system.
There has been a few changes not many more of adding in what you the users want.

Have added a rate seller out of 20, you will be able to rate them on these

How accurate was the item description?
How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?
How quickly did the seller ship the item?
How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?

These rating will show as an average on your my history page.
When viewing a users item where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

no man, my forum is not in sub-domain. I want my forum to be in root primary domain and this to work as sub-domain.
then no as all add0ns made for xf are installed directly into the forum software,
this can only be done with a standalone product that has a bridge system to xf like photopost classifieds

then no as all add0ns made for xf are installed directly into the forum software,
this can only be done with a standalone product that has a bridge system to xf like photopost classifieds
does it provide routes ? can I have myforum.com/market and everything from your addon shows in there.

does it provide routes ? can I have myforum.com/market and everything from your addon shows in there.
xf added this function where you can change the route of any addon thats installed in your forum.
its called Route Filters in your admincp

Top Bottom