MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

There will be a new version of the classifieds system being released over the next day or 2
this new version will have some new functions and some template changes

New Functions

Added auctions where a user will be able to place an auction and end on a set date
users will be able to buy the item in 2 ways
buy it now
and bid on the item

with bidding users will be able to enter in there bid for the item until the end date.

Admins/Mods will be able to set items added to the classifieds system as featured items that will show at the top of the main page only.
The featured block can also be moved from the center to the left or right sides within the admins page layout manager, this option is not in the sellers layout manager.

Templates have been changed to be more responsive when page is viewed by an iphone or other hand held device.

New search options added where you will be able to search a price range just set the start and end price to search that range.

My internet is down as we have had bad storms here as soon as the internet comes back online I will be able to answer all your questions sorry for any inconvenience

Micheal updated MicroClassifieds with a new update entry:

MicroClassifieds Version 1.0.2

New Functions

Added auctions where a user will be able to place an auction and end on a set date
users will be able to buy the item in 2 ways
buy it now
and bid on the item

with bidding users will be able to enter in there bid for the item until the end date.

Admins/Mods will be able to set items added to the classifieds system as featured items that will show at the top of the main page only.
The featured block can also be moved from the center to the left or right sides within the admins...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Michael,

Would you be able to add a counter balloon for the navtab of the classifieds? So, if a user logs in and there have been 10 new classifieds added since their previous visit, the balloon will show "10". Once they visit the classifieds page, the balloon disappears? I want to buy this addon but it is a feature I really need.

Thanks.

Hi Michael,

Would you be able to add a counter balloon for the navtab of the classifieds? So, if a user logs in and there have been 10 new classifieds added since their previous visit, the balloon will show "10". Once they visit the classifieds page, the balloon disappears? I want to buy this addon but it is a feature I really need.

Thanks.
i will have a look at adding this as thats a good idea to let members know there has been new items added without having to check the classifieds all the time.

This may be a better option for me then Microcart. Please tell me:

How do images work? Multiple? Enlarge when clicked- etc.

Does the add on support PayPal?

Can you enable multiple sellers with their own Paypal accounts?

Is there a like feature or ratings?

Thanks.

Last edited:
This may be a better option for me then Microcart. Please tell me:

How do images work? Multiple? Enlarge when clicked- etc.

Does the add on support PayPal?

Can you enable multiple sellers with their own Paypal accounts?

Is there a like feature or ratings?

Thanks.
the images work just by uploading them it will make the 2 images that's required for the zoom effect

the addon does not use any payment option its down to the seller and buyer to agree on a payment option

anyone can sell there own item or product with the classifieds system.

a buyer will be able to rate the seller once they have been accepted as the buyer by the seller.

Thanks. Are there currently any monetization options? (ie. paying for a featured listing)
this is something that i will be adding in but its not added just yet as im finishing of the new version then i will be adding in a payment option for adding in images after x images added and if they want there ad featured

Thanks. Are there currently any monetization options? (ie. paying for a featured listing)

We actually need something where a member has to pay to list an item in Classifieds. Although we really do not need a full-fledged classified ad system--even some add-on that would let you charge for a new thread in a specific forum area would work for us (as our members are used to posting threads as their ads).

Would really love to see a demo to use it and etc..
I visited @Krisx demo page and saw that when you click on a profile, it gets cut off at the bottom. Why is that?
Also, the image quality isn't very good on uploading pictures.
Overall, I think this resource has great potential, but I would really like to see a demo to see the full functionality of it. I am in need of a classifieds system urgently. I am considering this resource, but wont buy unless I can see a demo and see how it works 100% and to make sure it has everything we need.

micro classifieds.webp

Would really love to see a demo to use it and etc..
I visited @Krisx demo page and saw that when you click on a profile, it gets cut off at the bottom. Why is that?
Also, the image quality isn't very good on uploading pictures.
Overall, I think this resource has great potential, but I would really like to see a demo to see the full functionality of it. I am in need of a classifieds system urgently. I am considering this resource, but wont buy unless I can see a demo and see how it works 100% and to make sure it has everything we need.

View attachment 65163
there is no cut off i have been to his site and the blocks and everything work fine.
As for the image quality this can be changed within the admincp settings.

I will PM you with access to a demo of the classifieds system just PM me first with a username and password and email address as this site is closed to everyone

When I go to classifieds I get a blank page. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
is this the commercial version or the free version.
If its the commercial version you would need a valid license key to enter in for this and you would also need ioncube installed on your server.

Top Bottom