MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Please tell me.
This slider will be on the forum page or on the page Classifieds
featured.webp

There is a function of the requirements of the product image?
You can create a rule, if there is no image, then the ad will not appear.
Require image in this product!
No image - No classified

234.webp

Last edited:
Please tell me.
This slider will be on the forum page or on the page Classifieds
View attachment 66946

There is a function of the requirements of the product image?
You can create a rule, if there is no image, then the ad will not appear.
Require image in this product!
No image - No classified

View attachment 66951
so you want the featured block on forum home page

and you want it that if they have not added a main image it will not let them add there ad, if so i can make this an option to do this.

Hi, Thanks for considering this, here are some of the demo of classified which i am looking for on MicroClassifieds
Hopefully this will give you idea of region and location
this is something i can add to the next release when adding an ad the user would select a location and these would show in the location categories and still show in the normal categories as well.

this is something i can add to the next release when adding an ad the user would select a location and these would show in the location categories and still show in the normal categories as well.
That would great, so should we expect the next release? can't wait to purchase this

That would great, so should we expect the next release? can't wait to purchase this
should not take long as its as simple as adding in a new category sort of function.
then adding it to the add/edit page for adding in ads.

will try and get this done over the next few days or tomorrow

should not take long as its as simple as adding in a new category sort of function.
then adding it to the add/edit page for adding in ads.

will try and get this done over the next few days or tomorrow
Sounds Good, I have few queries which are as follows:-

• Location category will be created as user input (Location) or is it will have Location category created in the back admin panel and user can select Country, State and City.
  • In adding Listing there will be input box to put location, is it to put city name or state name.If there will be choice to select country, state and city like address then will be much easier for user and listing will be more organise.
  • Is it possible that whatever the address put in, the listing to show address in google map at the bottom of the listing
  • Like user can select the listing by selecting category of item. Can user also select the listing by selecting the location?

Can you also send me demo thing

Sounds Good, I have few queries which are as follows:-

• Location category will be created as user input (Location) or is it will have Location category created in the back admin panel and user can select Country, State and City.
  • In adding Listing there will be input box to put location, is it to put city name or state name.If there will be choice to select country, state and city like address then will be much easier for user and listing will be more organise.
  • Is it possible that whatever the address put in, the listing to show address in google map at the bottom of the listing
  • Like user can select the listing by selecting category of item. Can user also select the listing by selecting the location?

Can you also send me demo thing
the way im going to make the locations work is the admin would add the Country, State and City in admincp then the user would have a drop down list to choose from

Is an iTrader rating importer going to be available at some point? Looking to migrate from vB soon and can't do it unless we import the iTrader ratings. This looks like a pretty good classifieds replacement for what we have.

Is an iTrader rating importer going to be available at some point? Looking to migrate from vB soon and can't do it unless we import the iTrader ratings. This looks like a pretty good classifieds replacement for what we have.
is itrader a vb addon if so i will make an import script to import these from there.

BTW, I've tried buying this addon but got stuck in the signup process on your site, waiting for my email to be confirmed. Couldn't get further than that.

Any plans on making the styling more flexible? I don't want to use 3 columns, but when I move everything out of the left column the column is still there, or at least, the space for it is there. Ideally, I'd like the main page to look like the Forums index page where there's a list of categories as the main content, spanning two columns with thumbnails for each category.

Also, the current classifieds system we're using allows us to limit usergroup permissions per category. Is that possible with this system - if it is I couldn't see how to do it. We have one group that pays to post in one particular category.

Last edited:
Top Bottom