MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Installed this addon and straight away trying to create an entry an error occurs:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '000, sellertype = 1, ' at line 13

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroClassifieds/Model/MicroClassifieds.php at line 3663
    MicroClassifieds_Model_MicroClassifieds->save_new_classified() in MicroClassifieds/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 3201
    MicroClassifieds_ControllerPublic_index->actionSaveupdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/rfcom/index.php at line 13

Found the issue, if a user places a thousands separator in their price all they get is the above error which makes this addon unusable because many users when entering their price WILL put a "," (a thousands seperator) in their price if it is over $999.

I need this fixed urgently Michael or take this post as my request for a full refund within the 7 days limit...only got the addon yesterday

Just tried to report this in your own help desk and received an error there so posted in your own forum on your own site:
1.webp

Last edited:
and here is another error when trying to edit an entry:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' itempostcode = "3087", locationid = 121, feespaid = 1 W' at line 18

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroClassifieds/Model/MicroClassifieds.php at line 3549
    MicroClassifieds_Model_MicroClassifieds->updateclassified() in MicroClassifieds/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 3095
    MicroClassifieds_ControllerPublic_index->actionSaveupdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/rfcom/index.php at line 13

Why can't you edit an entry...even with me being an Admin and permissions set to be able to...and what is the "0" for in the top right, and how come the attached image to the entry is all blurry, and the time is all wrong as well:
2.webp

I have done a video to show what is happening and I got to say I am getting very frustrated trying to make this work. Michael, you can see in the video the problems and with just a 7 day refund window I need to know when these will be fixed because at the moment it is unusable:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This addon is unusable in its present form. Let's hope everything in it gets fixed for everyone urgently otherwise I have wasted my money

Last edited:
its avalible on my site and support is on my site only for this product.
all users that have paid for this have not lost anything.

all support and questions will be answered on my site only i will not be posting here any updates all updates will be on my site only

its avalible on my site and support is on my site only for this product.
all users that have paid for this have not lost anything.
What if it has never worked properly in the first place? I have struggled with this since I purchased it and it has never function correctly. I have owned and run forums since 2007 on three different platforms and I have NEVER had a product that I have paid for fail so spectacularly. I would like a refund.

Good luck getting a refund...he denied me a full refund within the agreed testing period for MicroCart, which was buggy, and then denied me a refund on MicroClassifieds and MicroQuiz which are unusable. The only choice I have left is to make sure everyone knows NOT to purchase any of his addons till he fixes them all...then I, you and everyone else will get what they paid for. The only thing then will be the 12 months of free upgrades will need to start when the products are usable.

Mark, check your PM's

Good luck getting a refund...he denied me a full refund within the agreed testing period for MicroCart, which was buggy, and then denied me a refund on MicroClassifieds and MicroQuiz which are unusable. The only choice I have left is to make sure everyone knows NOT to purchase any of his addons till he fixes them all...then I, you and everyone else will get what they paid for. The only thing then will be the 12 months of free upgrades will need to start when the products are usable.

Mark, check your PM's
Thanks. I refuse to use any of his products after the way this has gone down though.

Ok guys, our money is lost, and meanwhile I think, MicroClassifieds for Xenforo never will work.

But what will we do now? Are there any alternative products, that maybe can be used as classifieds?

Top Bottom