MicroClassifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Can someone who has this go into:

mcclassifieds/classifieds/index.php and see if there is anything in that file? Dont post the contents here just say yes or no.

Last edited:
most of the time the problem with this is down to people not submitting there url right it should be domain.com without any of the http just the domain name and the . com or . net etc

I get this when I try to add a classified

You're trying to add a new ad, or to activate an old one, but this is not permitting
from your usergroup's settings. Please contact administrator to ask how you can upgrade,
or deactivate, delete, mark as sold another Ad to free up your space.

Excellent Addon for XF created and maintained by one of the hardest working people i know, Yet again another show of what can be done with XF when a real Developer gets stuck into it.

Great work Micheal, I will be purchasing ASAP and will leave a proper review. For now Congrats it's been great watching this from very early stages to being up on XF.com not many people will understand how long your were working on this and the detail you went into to get this ready. Congrats and needless to say you wont need a "Good Luck With Sales" from me or anyone else.

Regards, Darren

coming in next release will be some nice new functions like

adding auctions
java count down to expiry date
changing the search to have search by price x to x
also will be adding in the option to charge sellers for images they add to there ads.
first 2 images free then a set price to add more and also an option to charge to have an ad as featured on top of main page.

hopping to have this released in the new year or sooner

here are a few of the new functions thats been added to this classifieds system.

Attachments

• auctionlist.webp
    auctionlist.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 24
  • bidauction.webp
    bidauction.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 21
  • currentbidders.webp
    currentbidders.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 21
  • featured.webp
    featured.webp