Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

I purchased this addon and found it was very buggy and not useable. Prior to purchase I requested a 30 day test period of which was agreed to however at the end of that period when I requested a FULL refund, because it wasn't useable, it wasn't given. There is a huge need for a shopping cart addon in Xenforo so I hope no one else buys this addon and finds it unusable, losing their money, until one day if it ever gets fixed:

I would do a video of all the issues with it however I can no longer access it

Last edited:
Lovely. So now what? We spent the money on this addon and now it is gone? I feel a little cheated :(
I even went to your site and it is suspended. Great.

Lovely. So now what? We spent the money on this addon and now it is gone? I feel a little cheated :(
I even went to your site and it is suspended. Great.

If you have his email address and send him a message I am sure he will help you, as he is still helping where he can....

I spoke with him last week and he informed me someone has bought the rights to his scripts so I would imagine as soon as thats sorted there will be more news on that front..

If you have his email address and send him a message I am sure he will help you, as he is still helping where he can....

I spoke with him last week and he informed me someone has bought the rights to his scripts so I would imagine as soon as thats sorted there will be more news on that front..
Getting a feeling of deja vu here. Didn't this happen on vBulletin with Michael and Maria as well.

I sure hope so. I really need a cart system and this was the only one I could find. Maybe it will be continued in the future.
I don't have his email, but I am patient and will wait to see if a solution arises. I have just deactivated it on my site for the moment.

Check out Xen Product Manager. It (rather deliberately) doesn't have as many features as this but depending on what you need it may help or I would be at least interested in hearing what features you need to make it viable.

I am first in line for physical products Chris but then you know that already ;)
I have two stores using CS-Cart at:
www.clearprop.com.au
www.jackaroo.com.au
And whilst they are one single installation and share products and stock control across both sites, an XF integrated shopping cart system would be incredible and Chris would be the best developer to create one

This Xen product manager, if it evolved into a "simple" cart system with a few more added features.

I think the product manager is more than "simple". The integration is excellent.

With the few more added features you want with it, post them at Chris' site to gauge interest. :)

There's a major quality difference between this deleted one and Chris' one.

I think the product manager is more than "simple". The integration is excellent.

With the few more added features you want with it, post them at Chris' site to gauge interest. :)

There's a major quality difference between this deleted one and Chris' one.
Unfortunately he is not going in that direction according to his post, at least for my needs anyway, a simple shop add on allowing multiple sellers utilizing Paypal within the shop.

Just when the add-on had the feature I needed it was closed down and I didnt get a working version to at least run till it stops working. Anyway, hope we get some working add-on which can sell physical goods and a developer who is willing to add custom features to it like payment gateway integrations.

Don't know what happened but I have been using his cart and support plugins for a year now and haven't had many issues with it. There are a few minor things that were glitchy but he helped me debug all those and it's been working fine since.

Wow I bough this last year and came back to get support and just found out its another vaporware add on. I am getting sick of getting screwed by developers.

@Micheal

Hi,

We have a valid license. I have a copy of our xenforo system installed offsite for development and testing.

When I try to run micro cart on this system I get the following:
(is there a way to get my test version authorized??)
Thanks

KavaShop.webp

Top Bottom