Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

not directly an error, just it doesn't come up with the usual registering function,
instead a page is shown with "Hi all Just to let you all know that the new version will be ...." and a "Go" button.
If you click that button you're directed to the forum again (without reg.)

not directly an error, just it doesn't come up with the usual registering function,
instead a page is shown with "Hi all Just to let you all know that the new version will be ...." and a "Go" button.
If you click that button you're directed to the forum again (without reg.)
i will have a look into this and see what's happening

How do you get the addon to send a notification to the vendor from which a product is purchased from? Every time anyone places an order the new conversation is started with me, and not the vendor.

How do you get the addon to send a notification to the vendor from which a product is purchased from? Every time anyone places an order the new conversation is started with me, and not the vendor.
This is being looked at

hi all

Just an update on whats happening with the cart system.
I have been working hard adding in the ******* credits system to the cart.
This is almost done then there are going to be more options and some new blocks added to the main page.

Sorry its been a while but my internet has been a big problem since they have installed it.

A full list of changes will be posted near the time of release.

That's great news and it brings me one step closer to buying this add-on. I needed the credits system integrated cart.

However its my sincere request, please work on the CSS. Presentation matters and the add-on should look great too out of the box. I guess just working on the margins and paddings alone should address this to a large extent.

That's great news and it brings me one step closer to buying this add-on. I needed the credits system integrated cart.

However its my sincere request, please work on the CSS. Presentation matters and the add-on should look great too out of the box. I guess just working on the margins and paddings alone should address this to a large extent.

hi there mate

there has been alot of changes to the templates to try and sort out the look.
with the front page there has been changes and there are options to change the look from a xf list view to a slider view,
images of this will be released soon but are in the last release of this cart system.

I'm paying for jrox to intergrate microcart with their afffliate program. They are saying

this file:

forum\library\MicroCart\ControllerPublic\index.php

is still encoded. is the source code located in a different folder?

can you please help?

TIA
Anne

I'm paying for jrox to intergrate microcart with their afffliate program. They are saying

this file:

forum\library\MicroCart\ControllerPublic\index.php

is still encoded. is the source code located in a different folder?

can you please help?

TIA
Anne
there is a new version that will be released very soon and there is no encoding on the new version as iv made a new license system.
whats your usename that you used to buy the cart from my site so i can see your order.

Sorry it's under Anne Quade
yes i have found your order but you dont have access to the source files.
So as there is a new version coming out soon that you will not have to have ioncube installed you will have to wait for that to be released.

Does this mean you can buy/sell/gift using credits, and virtual items that don't need a paygate? Thanks

Top Bottom