Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Hey Micheal thanks for the response, I never did get to try out that demo we were spaced for time :(.

Currently we have our system setup using usergroups for each purchase and it's becoming a nightmare. If I switch to this would we have to manually add the previous purchases in the system and is this even doable? Also does this support multiple subscriptions? If someone buys access to one of our styles for a year could they buy another on in say 2 months and have another subscription going?

Hey Micheal thanks for the response, I never did get to try out that demo we were spaced for time :(.

Currently we have our system setup using usergroups for each purchase and it's becoming a nightmare. If I switch to this would we have to manually add the previous purchases in the system and is this even doable? Also does this support multiple subscriptions? If someone buys access to one of our styles for a year could they buy another on in say 2 months and have another subscription going?

give me abit of time as im working on trying to tie in the xf subs system into the cart.

Honestly we need a solution like now haha so I don't mind if I have to port all of our customers over manually.

Can we add manual purchases? And can they have multiple of the same kind(subscription?)

Honestly we need a solution like now haha so I don't mind if I have to port all of our customers over manually.

Can we add manual purchases? And can they have multiple of the same kind(subscription?)

yes and yes if they buy another item and the upgrade is to a usergroup then it will add that usergroup as well as the one they already have.

yes and yes if they buy another item and the upgrade is to a usergroup then it will add that usergroup as well as the one they already have.

Sounds good, I think we'll just make the jump now, our current solution isn't working at all with the subscriptions, this'll be a ton easier I hope**

Sounds good, I think we'll just make the jump now, our current solution isn't working at all with the subscriptions, this'll be a ton easier I hope**
it works well with the usergroups and there is a cron job that checks to see if there sub has finished and it will remind them 2 weeks before it runs out to upgrade there item.

How does the Wishlist work and is it integrated with Amazon Wishlist or is it a separate thing?

I made the jump and bought it, we'll try this guy out see how it goes.

However... installed and when I try to turn on the store using the MicroCart Settings option I'm getting this error:

Server Error

Undefined index: id
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php at line 344
  2. MicroCart_Model_MicroCart->SidebarTemplates() in MicroCart/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
  3. MicroCart_ControllerPublic_index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

I would love to see this plugin get polished, a lot.

• Why incorporate a brand new editor(CKEditor) instead of using XF default
  • Sidebar blocks need to come out of the .nodeList .sectionMain, that's not a standard XF sidebar block
  • Many links aren't working with Full Friendly URL's enabled
  • Would like to see the ability to customize user details(I don't need users addresses but would be nice for the ability to add certain things
  • Disabling Taxes/Shipping should actually... DISABLE them globally(taxes and shipping shows in many places still(i'll need to do template edits))
  • After checking out directing to paypal if I back out it still shows I have an invoice, not paid or unpaid just an invoice then when clicking on it brings up an error
  • When you're not on the microcart say in the forums it has a dropdown but has no links in the dropdown(would love to see the user menu there)
  • Uploading screenshots for images get uploaded all whack, size is completely off
  • If a product doesn't enable reviews it shouldn't show the 5 stars(they're blank) on the product page
  • Changelog ability would be cool
  • In products and services I can still write a review even though the product has them disabled

Overall you have a ton of features here Michael, and we look forward to using this product. I hope we can knock out these errors though

I would love to see this plugin get polished, a lot.

• Why incorporate a brand new editor(CKEditor) instead of using XF default
  • Sidebar blocks need to come out of the .nodeList .sectionMain, that's not a standard XF sidebar block
  • Many links aren't working with Full Friendly URL's enabled
  • Would like to see the ability to customize user details(I don't need users addresses but would be nice for the ability to add certain things
  • Disabling Taxes/Shipping should actually... DISABLE them globally(taxes and shipping shows in many places still(i'll need to do template edits))
  • After checking out directing to paypal if I back out it still shows I have an invoice, not paid or unpaid just an invoice then when clicking on it brings up an error
  • When you're not on the microcart say in the forums it has a dropdown but has no links in the dropdown(would love to see the user menu there)
  • Uploading screenshots for images get uploaded all whack, size is completely off
  • If a product doesn't enable reviews it shouldn't show the 5 stars(they're blank) on the product page
  • Changelog ability would be cool
  • In products and services I can still write a review even though the product has them disabled
Overall you have a ton of features here Michael, and we look forward to using this product. I hope we can knock out these errors though

i will be addressing alot of these you have placed here and also removing the ckeditor to use the xf one as i have done so with microsupport.

From your features list

Supports Subscriptions - I have a payment system of 10 months instalments for the year. Can this be done - so 2 months of the year no payment is necessary?
Ability to Add Orders manually - so can I mark a user's account as Paid because they have paid by bank transfer - payment is not through this system?
Ability to upgrade usergroup per product - this sounds good. I need to get a list of who is paid up to date and who is not. So I guess I make them all Unpaid, then user payment upgrades to Paid usergroup/s. It would be good to have a frontend search to list the Unpaid.
PayPal & 2CO payments / Support payments with ccBill (Credits to kastak What's kastak?
Support Special Deals - I have a few users have special discounts for hardship so can I make it so they see a special deal option BUT other users do not see it?
Customer must enter his details to finalize the order. I don't want this as it would be members only. Is this OK?
Supports Invoice creation. - so the member gets a reminder invoice. Can I set the timing for this?
PM system so it will send a PM to the vender and buyer when a product has been paid for.
Terms and conditions to user menu.

From your features list

Supports Subscriptions - I have a payment system of 10 months instalments for the year. Can this be done - so 2 months of the year no payment is necessary?
Ability to Add Orders manually - so can I mark a user's account as Paid because they have paid by bank transfer - payment is not through this system?
Ability to upgrade usergroup per product - this sounds good. I need to get a list of who is paid up to date and who is not. So I guess I make them all Unpaid, then user payment upgrades to Paid usergroup/s. It would be good to have a frontend search to list the Unpaid.
PayPal & 2CO payments / Support payments with ccBill (Credits to kastak What's kastak?
Support Special Deals - I have a few users have special discounts for hardship so can I make it so they see a special deal option BUT other users do not see it?
Customer must enter his details to finalize the order. I don't want this as it would be members only. Is this OK?
Supports Invoice creation. - so the member gets a reminder invoice. Can I set the timing for this?
PM system so it will send a PM to the vender and buyer when a product has been paid for.
Terms and conditions to user menu.
Supports Subscriptions no it would be for the length the product has been set for

Ability to Add Orders manually yes

Ability to upgrade usergroup per product yes

Credits to kastak What's kastak? is someone that helped with this payment option
Support Special Deals no everyone would be able to see this

Customer must enter his details to finalize the order if disabled no they want need to fill this in

Supports Invoice creation no it reminds them 2 weeks before it runs out

PM system yes

Is this Modification inheriting Xenforo's Styles yet, or does it have to be completely done manually still? It seems this mod has a lot of promise, but I don't want to have to do the work twice over.

Thanks,

Is this Modification inheriting Xenforo's Styles yet, or does it have to be completely done manually still? It seems this mod has a lot of promise, but I don't want to have to do the work twice over.

Thanks,

Most templates are using the template system, however I've come across a couple things that are hard coded into the php files.

As for the stytling it uses some of XF default styling but it could be worked out further. I'm trying when I get some time to help him recode it for default XF.

Been working hard on the next release so thought i would let you know whats been going on.

Have changed the front page to let the front page blocks scroll or fade in and out,
these can be turned off or on for each block.

Intergreated the subscriptions of the cart with the xenforo subscriptions system to upgrade users accounts.
So with this you can have recurring subscriptions as well.

Once i have finished off some other things i will be getting this ready for release.

Here are a few new screenshots for you

Attachments

• adminscrollsettings.webp
    adminscrollsettings.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • subactive.webp
    subactive.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
  • admineditorandsubs.webp
    admineditorandsubs.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
  • adminaddsubstoproduct.webp
    adminaddsubstoproduct.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
  • frontpage.webp
    frontpage.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
Do you have a demo of both the store and the admin interface yet? If not is there a refund if it doesn't fit my needs correctly? Do you have any trial?

Very interested, I just need to make sure it will fit my needs and want to see it working.

Do you have a demo of both the store and the admin interface yet? If not is there a refund if it doesn't fit my needs correctly? Do you have any trial?

Very interested, I just need to make sure it will fit my needs and want to see it working.

i will message you

Anyway to do giftcards/coupons with this plugin? I would like to give a free item to a specific usergroup, but would prefer to just give them a gift card/coupon in the equivalent value so they can get whatever they want.

Top Bottom