******* - Metadata Essential [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi if I excluded Registered user then everyone belongs to this group (could be an admin) would not be able to use the features. Should it be better if we use "include user group" instead of exclude user group?

******* updated ******* - Metadata Essential with a new update entry:

01/04/2014: Version 1.3.4

- Fixed bug on display node description.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If anyone is using this can they show any SEO/traffic improvements after using this addon. It would be appreciated. And yes i know that Google doesnt care about meta data.

03/04/2014: Version 1.4.0

- Added title tag for nodes.
- Minor bug fixes.

15/04/2014: Version 1.4.1

- Fixed conflict with other addons.
- Minor bug fixes.

I like this idea!

What i need is to have an automatic "noindex" on some forums in my board. Because is want to index only 1 forum for week. There are a way to do that? If you can implement this feature, i'm surely buy one license. :-)

I like this idea!

What i need is to have an automatic "noindex" on some forums in my board. Because is want to index only 1 forum for week. There are a way to do that? If you can implement this feature, i'm surely buy one license. :)

@******* what's you opinion on this feature request? :-)

Hi,

is it possible to set the robots tag (index, noindex, follow, nofollow) for individual threads using this addon?

Regards
Punga

Hi,

is it possible to set the robots tag (index, noindex, follow, nofollow) for individual threads using this addon?

Regards
Punga
I need to set the "noindex" in some forums in my board, figuring if you can set this feature in your addon...

Thank you for the suggestion. Added to the list and will consider for implementation.

Thank you!

13/05/2014: Version 1.5.0

- Added meta robot index/noindex, follow/nofollow for thread and forum.
- Added permission to edit thread's meta robot index.
- Added permission to edit thread's meta robot follow.
- Merged og:description and og:title with meta data.
- Increase performance with preload template.
- Minor bug fixes.

- Added meta robot index/noindex, follow/nofollow for thread and forum.

@******* thank you very much, you kept the promise. ;-)

But my doubt is this...if i set the noindex on a forum, the noindex is set for ALL threads on this forum, i'm right?

meta robots for forum is only for link to this forum.

In this way i don't think it can be useful. If someone wants to disable indexing on a forum. The problem is in the url system of xenforo (different than vbseo).

This feature IMHO is very important in many cases.
Example: you have a cms with article/comments integration (like Avforums or a site with a bridge WP/XF) and you need to disable indexing on the forum that have the replies on the threads for prevent content duplication.

Also when you repost things from hosted boards like Proboards...

I suggest to add this on the next version, because now this feature it's not complete.

15/05/2014: Version 1.5.1

- Fixed error missing argument when create new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom