******* - Metadata Essential [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this way i don't think it can be useful. If someone wants to disable indexing on a forum. The problem is in the url system of xenforo (different than vbseo).

This feature IMHO is very important in many cases.
Example: you have a cms with article/comments integration (like Avforums or a site with a bridge WP/XF) and you need to disable indexing on the forum that have the replies on the threads for prevent content duplication.

Also when you repost things from hosted boards like Proboards...

I suggest to add this on the next version, because now this feature it's not complete.

Can you please add this in the next version? I think this feature is very important (i can buy a license of Metadata now if you can guarantee me that this feature will be added).

@Markos

Thank you very much for your enquiry of out product and in replying, we are pleased to bring your request on next upgrade if you can buy Lifetime package for Metadata.

Regards,

******* updated ******* - Metadata Essential with a new update entry:

26/05/2014: Version 1.5.2

- Added option to use node robots setting for threads from this node.

Read the rest of this update entry...

After upload new files, forum shows a blank page. AdminCP too. Error:

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Class '*******_*******Helper_EventListeners' not found in /home/projects/prj_cybsysorg/domain/public_html/library/*******/MetadataEssential/EventListeners/Listener.php on line 4

Will this work with resources in the Resource manager?

Ideally as well as editing meta descriptions I want to add a custom rel=canonical link, but i don't think that is possible.

03/06/2014: Version 1.6.0

- Added metadata for resource and resource category.
- Added permissions to change metadata tag include (title, description, keyword) for resource/resource category/thread/node.
- Minor bug fixes.

NOTES: Please grant specific permissions for certain usergroup after upgrade to this version.

06/06/2014: Version 1.6.1

- Fixed error undefined index.
- Fixed error missing params with forum and resource view.
- Minor bug fixes.

just to clear some things up before i purchase this product

will this help in allowing search engines to pick up our site more often.

our goals are to get s higher index/crawl rating. say a post get posted about a specific topic/game we want our site to be in 1 1st page on google or at the top...
will this just do that or is there a service for something like this?

i already have bing and google and other search engines crawling through our site i have a web master set up and site maps that auto generate every day or so...

but our our posts are not picked up as often or on the 1st page of google..

and we don't have much tagging built into our forums at all...

also i do not seem to understand what these features to or what they are:

Meta Robot Index
Meta Robot Follow

and what is this option "use this meta robot option for threads"? and how is it effected by the above 2 options i stated.

and as for the permissions i would assume allow most/all of them since we would want all our members putting as much as meta data in there posts and threads

Do you need a serious seo/content marketing strategy to have good seo results. This addon doesn't guarantee you higher results, but help you to have extra seo options.

I find it very useful to have more control on the content posted in my forum (example i removed the indexing in some "low content quality" areas of my forum).

Do you need a serious seo/content marketing strategy to have good seo results. This addon doesn't guarantee you higher results, but help you to have extra seo options.

I find it very useful to have more control on the content posted in my forum (example i removed the indexing in some "low content quality" areas of my forum).
well we noticed that not all our posts/threads are detected

we want more of our threads and posts to be detected preferably ASAP rather then 1-2 days

My understanding is that those tags do nothing, in that they instruct the robots to carry out their default behaviour, ie what they would do anyway if there were no tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom