******* - Metadata Essential [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is meta robot.. index.. and meta robot follow? What happens if i leave both of them to not set?
The robots meta tag lets you utilize a granular, page-specific approach to controlling how an individual page should be indexed and served to users in search results.

If you don't leave, it will display as default.

******* updated ******* - Metadata Essential with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.6.3

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why you can't change meta tags on existing forum?

I see that the option to change the meta tags are present only when you create a new node. Once created, it's not possible to edit them again. Why this?

Why you can't change meta tags on existing forum?

I see that the option to change the meta tags are present only when you create a new node. Once created, it's not possible to edit them again. Why this?

By default we support to change meta tags for existing forum. If you can't change it, please give us an admin account via conversation. We will check your issue that we think it relates with conflict with other addons.

Regards,

07/11/2014: Version 1.6.4

- Fixed bug not display description below page title in thread view.
- Minor bug fixes.

If you set meta description to 'insert', I assume it doesn't change the default meta descriptions unless the admin modifies the meta description of a specific thread?

03/02/2014: Version 1.6.5

- Added metadata input counter.
- Minor bug fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom