1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Message User Info box - drop-down?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by creativeforge, Jul 6, 2015.

1. creativeforge

creativeforge Active Member

d0b4c9680c39e70589d8a07938a7d880.png Hi,

The Message User Info box, in the sidebar, has a bit of information besides the avatar. When people write small posts, it's leaving a big empty space. Is there an addon, or a hack to frame this box into a drop-down? It would open upon "hover" and/or click. That way it would not force a big space and cause more pages than necessary to be created and scrolled.

Many thanks!

Andre

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Thomas.B and creativeforge like this.
  3. creativeforge

That looks great Russ! Now to "implement it...

Cheers,

Andre

4. creativeforge

Hi Russ, I'm stuck again... can you help me?

I spent hours editing the style and after all that, I happen to hover over my user info box and I see this:

1- the box has transparency, and a background is missing. I think the only bg I touched was the Primary Content bg. I don't know... the whole box is off now.

Thanks!

0b4502c25aeeb940a2b3828e291b8a90.png

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

The menus by default are controlled by primary content(background-color), I see a lot of users put on transparency onto the primary/secondary content which I wouldn't recommend. It's called throughout the style far too much.

6. creativeforge

I never put transparency, I can only assume I took a background off. Somewhere, but where?

64b702c6aa90f666c769b144cd9331e9.png