XF 2.2 Message sent in Activity Summary

BasilFawlty

Be gentle, I'm brand new to XenForo! 🤓 I figured out that I can edit the phrase "summary_of_what_you_missed_recently" which is the text that shows up at the top of the activity summary email. Is there a way to personalize that phrase in the email? I tried adding {name} to the phrase but of course that didn't work. Is there a way to do that?

Oh darn. Ok, thanks.
Hey! Watch the language there, @BasilFawlty :D

I love Fawlty Towers, enough to have bought the DVD box set a few years ago and to have watched the entire series at least half a dozen tines by now.

If you liked that, give The IT Crowd a watch. Parts of the first season are a bit iffy until they killed off the guy playing the head of the corporation but it gets better when his son takes over. Still streaming on Netflix last time I looked.

Hey! Watch the language there, @BasilFawlty :D

I love Fawlty Towers, enough to have bought the DVD box set a few years ago and to have watched the entire series at least half a dozen tines by now.

If you liked that, give The IT Crowd a watch. Parts of the first season are a bit iffy until they killed off the guy playing the head of the corporation but it gets better when his son takes over. Still streaming on Netflix last time I looked.
I'll check it out, thanks! Another old British show I'm quite fond of is Black Adder!

Top Bottom